Chapter 39

Mithran Pov:

"Maama talk with her" - Kabir.

I read his message. I sighed. Everyone is telling me the same. But am i ready to face her?.

After preparing the soup i walked into the room where she is resting on the bed.

*Throat clear* to indicte my presence.

"Food" i says to her, to which she sits and nods at me.

I looked at the time which says the time is 3 clock morning.

"How did the police didnt filed any case?" she asked me.

"Actually police arived when you were under treatment. But then that child parent didnt give any complaint and also with your dad influence and for me they left with one last warning." i says to her.

"I thought i will be still in the hospital."

"Luckily you didnt had any major injuries. So doctor said that you can be discharged. Its the shock which you actually got dizziness. And after an hour of trips and medications you were good to go. So here you are." i says and sits beside on the cahir.

"Here have your soup." i says to her.

"Will you feed me?" she asked me.

I looked at her whose right hand not injured but then agian i nods at her. Maybe internal fracture i thought. With that i started to feed her.

"You were barely seen in home. Why is that so?" she asked me while i was feeding her. Which i was dreading to hear.

"I had wor..."

"Enough" she says to me.

"Am full" she says to me again, i confusedly looked at her.

I nods at her as she atleast had half of the bowl.

"Here" i says and gave her the tablets.

"Sleep" i says and with that i stood up.

But she grabbed my hand.

"Anything you need?" i asked her.

She sighed.

"Will you hop on to the bed?" she asked me.

I looked at her like what.

"Why?"

"Will you or not?" she asked me instead of answering me.

I nods and climbed the bed after keeping the bowl on the beside table.

We both kept sitting in silent.

'Talk with her' my mind kept telling to me. After what feel like ages i built uo courage to initate the conversation.

"What... D.. d.. do you want?" i asked her somehow.

She turned to my side.

"Maybe Briyani" she says to me.

What?

"Are you hungry?. Am not sure whether you can have her now or not. Maybe i will a.. Ask doctor. " i says to her.

"No i was just kidding. I dont understand your question actually." she says to me.

I sighed.

"I me..meant... Why are.. Y.. Y.. You doing like this?"

"Like what?"

"Like this race, you are behaving weirdly... I meant why did you raced today?... I. Is.. I. It for the frustration of being married to me." i asked her.