Chapter 32

Manjusha Pov:

"Am home" i heard his voice.

"Don't" i murmurs to myself, but my leg i dont know what the heck happend to it, it just takes me to the hall.

"Really?" i murmurs agian with myself.

He locked the door and turned back to only see me.

Nice.

"What happened?" he asked me.

"What what happened?" i asks him while taking a seat on the sofa.

"Mm, nothing its just you are... Nevermind." he says and walks past me.

'Why did you wlaked out?. Now look he is going to change the clothes. You could have waited inside rather.' my mind says.

'I dont want to see him at all.'

The next i know am in the room who just walked out of the bathroom after changing into fresh pair of clothes.

"Coffee?" he asks me.

"Yeah"i says with a nod.

He smiled and walked out of the room.

" No" i says to myself, but obviously i walked into the kitchen too.

Really?

'Fuck you' i says to myself.

He looked at me, as i climbed on the kitchen counter.

I know i would be looking like some weird creature to him. Who will not be, literally am just following him.

*Calling tone*

"Hi maa, how are you?" he says as soon as he attends the calls.

"Yeah fine maa, it is also going good ma."

"Ohh that aubty. You better don't talk with her..... Mmmm... Yeah maa.... Mmm yes..." in between their talks he prepared the coffee and gave it to me too. I kept seeing him.

'How could anyone be this perfect?' i thought.

'Manju what happened to you?'

'Really i dont know'

'For some reason, now it seems good to be with him.'

'You are in not in your sober state i guess.'

'I think i have this feeling because you played with his life maybe. '

'Arghhh'

'I should avoid him.' my sane mind tells me. With that i just get down from the counter and put the coffee cup on the sink.

Then i turned back only to collide with him. Fuck when he is behind me.

"Sorry sorry am really sorry. I came to take out a box from the upper cupboard." he says to me

I nods at him.

I placed my palm on his left chest and took a step back.

"Are you not feeling okay?. Please tell me if any we can visit doctor to check." he concernedly tells to me while moving away the fringes.

I just closed my eyes at his action.

'This man is so concerned about you manju.' i thought.

I opened my eyes, only to see his eyes which is looking into me. My heart started to beat way fastly as he leans.

My eyes held both tension and excit....

'Fuck you manju, you are not loving him.' my mind tried to convince me.