Obito (not exactly romance!)

Obito Cw// Kidnapperxvictim, abuse, etc.. just felt like writing something else this time..!

 not romance.. at all? Just writing random things lolol, had nowhere to post it,, BUT! I do plan on getting on top of writing soon!

  You remained on the cold stone floor, your eyes narrowed at the ground. Having to have been here for.. god who knows how long. Your eyes slowly turned to burn down into the carving within the wall, marking the hundreds of days you've been locked here. Perhaps you were even slowly beginning to creep upon your second day, with only yourself, this room, and Obito. Your eyes had lost its natural shine, seeming to have lost the life it always had. Your mind wasn't your own anymore. Having to have only seen one man for over a year and nobody else.. it was getting a bit intense for you.

  You looked down upon your own arms, which were filled with scratches and cuts. He had used the knife that was left in the corner of the room, as if taunting you to try and end your life with it. It was almost like a challenge. A challenge you couldn't bring yourself to accept. The endless death scared you more than everything else. Your whole body froze as you saw Obito enter the room. You hadn't even heard the heavy metal doors open or close! Your eyes grew wide before you would sit up slowly, feeling thrilled to see him as you smiled lightly. "Hey..!" You spoke up, your heart thumping heavily. From fear or happiness? Even you didn't know. Your throat felt dry, as if warning you to remain silent. However, it was too late. 

  The male, unimpressed with your greeting, grasped your throat and threw you against the floor, ultimately blocking your air supply. "We've had this lesson last week too, did we not?" He asked, and your eyes widened with horror. What.. lesson? You dig through your foggy memory, only to get lost through the endless same days. It was the same every week. You couldn't possibly tell difference between every single day! "We're not the same, you scum.. you're anything worse than a cum rag.." he growled, his fingers locking around your nice throat so perfectly. "You don't greet me as a mutual.. you greet me as a god.." he snarled lowly. You saw absolute hellfire in his eyes, and your flailing was weak. You couldn't bring yourself to struggle much to the lack of energy. It was horrible. What was horrible was that you loved the attention. Being treated like this was so nice. You loved his godly voice. You nodded eagerly. "Y..y-yessir!" You spoke slowly, your fingers sinking into his arms. It only proved how weak you were. How you couldn't even try his arms off those lovely neck of yours. So chokable.. so small and pathetic. 

  Such a sad sight to stumble upon. It was impressive. How you could barely withstand anything alone now. "Good girl..~" he murmured slowly, loosening his grip around your throat before giving you a soft peck on the cheek. "My only angel.. what would you like for breakfast..?" He asked, and you stared at him. Breakfast? It was morning? You were left with the impression it was still night.. perhaps you lost track due to the fact you were never given food anymore. It simply became a task of counting the hours as it passed, but often times, you got lost in your own mind, wondering the endless maze of thought. These thoughts, however, would never contain anything specific. You would be left in a fog of nothing, causing you to go insane by moment. He had to snap you out of your thought once more, seeming a bit concerned for you. "Do you.. not like it?" He asked, to which you looked up. "No.. no, I love it!" You spoke. When you looked down, however, you realized that the food was at your hands. You were left in further confusion. He left?

  Slowly, you grasped the fork, and lifted the stake and ate it. It felt,, oddly cold despite being steamy. Your brows furrowed, and you suffered a severe headache. Within the next moment, the male was gone, and blood was under you, then within a split second, you woke up in an all white room, your eyes wide as you let out a soft cry. That's right. It was day 26..? of being trapped in this asylum. You were.. falsely.. accused.. Of what? Kidnapping and attempted murder. You didn't do it, though. Right?

  You would never! 

  I would never kill anybody! You believe me.. right? 

  The girls eyes wondered about the room, pacing around every corner and every feature of the room as she closed her eyes, unable to accept the true. It was a common thing,, one could say,, denying reality...

  The girl looked out of the door to see her ex-fiancé. She noticed the frown upon his expression, and cried out softly. "I didn't do it!" She raised her voice in anger, her eyes staring longing into the male. The male could not stand such a sight. He could stand visiting you everyday. His hands ran over his own throat, which had a cut mark over it, along with bite marks across his skin. It had to be the one of you two, after all.. right? Surely a pair who loved eachother was destined to be together..? Everything was all about emotion. The female sobbed quietly, completely aware of the truth.. the truth of which nobody would know, but then. She dug through her own memory, stuck in the painful horrid past. 

 The intimate moments they shared in that all concrete block room.. hugging and giggling softly, along with some kissing. Every moment of it was a treasure to you.. you loved him, but your heart cracked and shattered everytime you thought of him. It was like you were being laughed at by him. Like he was mocking you. Was this.. really correct? We're you the crazy one? 

  With nobody to know the answer for that, you were simply left to rot in this very room, your eyes dull as you closed then, marking the end of your horrid story. You were unable to continue this.