Yandere Sasori

You winced in pain as you dipped your burnt arm in the river. Your village was attacked by a bunch of puppets and luckily you ran away. Sure, you wanted your village to burn alive because the equality and peace just never existed, and you feared dying everyday but you definitely didn't mean you wanted your village to blow up and get attacked by a crap ton of puppets.

You gasped as you heard footsteps and shifted, ready to jump across the river like your life depended on it. As you took the leap of faith, something wrapped around you and stopped you mid jump, leaving your leftover hope to drain away. You looked down, noticing that metal was wrapped around you and a sharp point was pointed at your chest.

Whatever substance that was on this metal, it made it feel like your skin was burning and you eventually let out a hiss of pain. "If you don't stop struggling, the poison will enter your body and kill you." A deep voice told you, and you ultimately stopped struggling. "You're probably going to kill me either way, so why should I stop?" You scoff, only to be thrown onto the ground roughly. A yelp of pain left you and you tried to get up and jump away, only for a redhead to step out from behind the creepy looking puppet and placed his feet on you, a cold expression on his face as he pressed his feet down on you, watching in satisfaction as you stopped squirming.

"You ran from the village." He demanded, but it sounded more of an accusation. You clenched your teeth, staring down. As his pressure on your back began to hurt, you finally answered. "Yes!" You hiss, nails digging into the ground. He picked you up by the burnt area of your arm, causing you to flinch in his grip. He eyed the wound and scoffed. "This wouldn't have happened if you didn't run. I destroyed that village just for you." He whispered, pulling you in and wrapping his hands around your waist.

You were frozen with fear at his words. He felt so.. stiff and it didn't feel like he was a human. "What do you mean?" You whispered, fear picking at you. He chuckled. "I saw you about a year ago and I just couldn't stop thinking about your beauty. I've spent the year destroying villages and looking for you. I thought I might've killed you when I couldn't see you back at the village." He sighed, his fingers digging into your back as he leaned down and buried his face at the crook of your neck.

"But here you are now." He smirked as the metal began to wrap around of you again, preventing you from struggling as it lifted you off the ground. You struggled either way, angry at this man. How dare he kill innocent people just for one person? "How many people have you killed?!" You snapped as you glared at him.

His face remained emotionless and he glared back at you. "Hundreds. Maybe thousands. I recommend you stop struggling or the poison will enter from your wounds. It's not strong but it'll hurt." He cooed, gently pinching your cheek. You snarled in anger, wincing as a burning sensation was felt in your arm. You snatched your face away and turned as you saw blood trailing down your arm. Well fuck, you're going to get poison in your arm wound and you couldn't do anything about it.

You shuddered as his hand squeezed your thigh and pressed you against himself. "If you submit to me I'll heal your wound and maybe allow you some freedom." He smirked.

You stared at him, tense. You didn't plan on dying, but you also didn't plan on submitting to a freak like him. What would you do?..

——

Pf I'm gonna end it here and do the requests