Tobirama

((Probably gonna do Hashirama next- any suggestions? Please- I'm out of them))

You sat in the hokage's office, releasing a short sigh. "Are you sure it's a good idea to be so sharp with the Uchiha? Won't it just make them hate us or something..?" You questioned Tobirama, just worried for the village. It wasn't anything rare you did. You knew his reaction though. "I know what I'm doing" he said calmly.

You eyed the short tempered man. You knew if you pushed him too much, you would regret it, but the Uchiha clan didn't do anything wrong. They were just another clan. "Are you questioning me?" Tobirama demanded, making you jump. "N-no!" You stuttered, wondering if you showed your emotions onto your face again.

"I would never do as such" you added rather quietly, standing beside the door. At some point, you wanted to find a way to leave. You felt awkward around this man, and when you were around him it felt like you got butterflies. You held your stomach area, nervous. "But," you said, seeking for a good choice of words that wouldn't anger him. But no such things existed in your mind. "Never mind, actually" you said, turning red with embarrassment. Tobirama eyed you sharply and slowly began to stand up.

"Please continue" he said, crossing his arms as he spoke the words. Your face turned red and you looked at him. A good excuse will do you great. "But have you ever given them a chance?" You decided to go back into the topic of the Uchiha's, figuring that it was better than admitting you were trying to get away.

"Given them a chance?" He scoffed, his gaze piercing you. "Surely you can't be serious." He said, clearly thinking about Madara. "Yes, thats why I decided not to say it" you lied, averting your eyes. Usually, you could lie completely well. However, this man could see through all your lies. Even if you made a completely unnoticeable lie.

"You wouldn't say something so stupid." He said, making you look up with amusement. "Well, thanks." You said, rather sarcastically before you inhaled and lifted your gaze to outside the office "so? What were you trying to tell me." He demanded, following your gaze and looking outside.

You awkwardly reached out for the doorknob and twisted it. "Nothing to worry about" you quickly said, blushing hard with embarrassment before you opened the door. "I'm going to go back home." You said, waiting for his response. "You burned your house down yesterday while attempting to cook. You don't have anywhere to go" he reminded you, making your expression go blank. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that" you said, chuckling.

You laid down on the floor and eyed Tobirama. "Sorry, just frustrated about that." You said, shrugging. "I was going to ask you if I'm allowed to leave earlier to find a place to stay at but I figured that would be unprofessional." You then told him, looking down. Why were you even holding back at that.

Tobirama looked confused and eyed you. "Our relationship is never meant to be professional. We both know you aren't good with helping the hokage." he told you firmly. "No need to be so honest, Tobirama" you snorted with amusement at his words, unsure whether to feel happy that he technically called you a friend or so or if you should feel insulted. Either way, you knew it was true if he said so.

"So the answer to my question?" You asked, closing the door again. Tobirama placed his hand on your shoulder and as you noticed, you were in a different place that seemed like a house. "Did you just kidnap me?" You questioned, looking around. You felt him give you a weird look before he spoke up again. "No, I'm giving you a place to leave." He said, sounding irritated with you.

"Oh, sorry" you grumbled and looked around the nicely made room.  "Whoah, this place looks better than mine.. because it burned down" you scoffed, gently nudging Tobirama. Now that you weren't in that stupid office, you didn't have to act so grown up because you didn't have to worry about people scolding you. You yawned and eyed the couch closely. "Can I sit on this?" You asked. He didn't answer your question.

You took that as a no and began to walk around, curious. You peeked into the kitchen, bathroom, then bedroom. "Why is everything so clean? It makes me feel bad" you frown, jumping onto the bed and landing on it face first. "Everything is so complicated now. If I didn't try to cook then I could have stayed home instead of staying at the house of this dude I like" you grumbled into the mattress, a sharp sigh escaping your lips as you felt bored and watched.

"Tobirama?" You called and lift your gaze, only to see him sitting next to you. You somehow knew he heard you and dived through the window and onto the dirt ground without a thought. You saw Tobirama look out the window and down at you with a mocking grin and a confused face both at once.

"Where are you planning to go?" He said, knowing you had nowhere to go. "He sure acts like Madara when he's mocking somebody." You muttered, only to see him next to you the next moment. Your eyes widened. "Did you mark me with the flying raijin?" You first questioned, turning to him to see him crossing his arms as if he was ready to lecture you on your whole life.

  "What did you say before that?" He asked you, rather calmly before he placed one hand onto your shoulder. The next moment, you were on the bed again, sitting next to him. He stood up and closed the window, making you feel like you messed up greatly. "I said maybe I should go sleep in a hotel before you kill me in my sleep at night." You told him, making him scoff with amusement. 

"That's if you survive until night, Y/N." He told you before he pushed your back flat onto the bed. You held your breath, fearing the worst as you watched him remove his happuri. "Oh no" you blurted, half jokingly.