Itachi x Reader x Sasuke

The last chapter for this- it was pretty long, wasn't it.

Warnings: sexual content, pOssiBlY a ThrEeSome

————

You were in your dorm, finishing your homework for your class with a loud sigh. "Why do I have to do this?" You groaned, shifting. You felt frustrated. This project was stupid. You crumbled up the paper. Stupid science.

You threw the ball of paper at the corner of the room and sighed, laying on your back. Human anatomy was interesting, fascinating but you weren't interested. You eyed the corner of the room, where all the paper balls stayed. Maybe 8 sheets wasted. You weren't satisfied with your writing, and yet this was the biggest project.

You were just frustrated. You hissed at your lack of focus and sat up, reading through the book and internet swiftly, not hearing the knock on the door. You didn't want to talk until you finished this assignment anyways. You were tired. You didn't have enough sleep.

You shook your head before you carefully chose your words and began to write slowly, trying your best to make your essay sound interesting. You yelped and flew across the rooms as you felt hands on your shoulder. You slid under your bed and peeked out, only to see Itachi staring at you with wide eyes.

"I was going to drop this off, but I didn't mean to scare you." He chuckled, placing the box down and eyeing your essay. "Human anatomy..Hn.." he murmured, reading through everything as you began to crawl out from the bed, sitting next to him. He slowly nodded.

"The human body has certain reactions to certain situations." He told you, shifting. "The nerves can always have something to do with that." He continued, looking at your paper.

"Nnh- I just hate essays. At least at the moment, I do." You sighed, rubbing your temples. Itachi eyes you, a frown on his face. "You're tired." He stated and worryingly placed your paper down. He caressed your cheeks and pulled you closer, to which you placed a hand on his lips.

"I-Itachi.. I'm in a relationship with your br-" "niisan?!" You were ultimately cut off by Sasuke who also welcomed himself into your room, to stumble upon you stopping Itachi from kissing you. Itachi looked surprised and he blinked. "Ah, have we fallen for the same girl again?" He asked, releasing his gentle grip from your face.

You stared at them. "Again?" You repeated, surprised. Sasuke sighed and frowned. Itachi slowly stood up and approached Sasuke before whispering something, his back on you. Sasuke seemed startled for a moment, but he grinned and nodded, eyeing you.

He walked towards you and without a word carried you to your bed and placed you down, sitting at your feet while Itachi settled near your head to where you laid.

Something told you it was a very good thing you had birth control.

"We'll be giving you your punishment for teasing me, and maybe Itachi." Sasuke smirked, and you visibly paused. "Punishing?" You questioned, smirking before laughing. "Punish? Me? How do you expect to do that? From what I see, you're rewarding me." You giggle.

Itachi silences you by placing his lips on yours and deeply kissing you, his thumb under your chin. You were surprised and a bit hesitant, but tried to jerk up in surprise as Sasuke pulled your undergarments down, his tongue lapping at your folds.

Itachi held you down with ease as he continued to kiss you, the kiss muffling your moans as Sasuke teased you with his tongue. Now you knew well what he meant with punishing. Sasuke held your shaking legs and smirked, humming against your heat and making you groan loudly.

As you grew knew your climax, he pulled away and instantly thrashed three fingers in you, thrashing hard and fast. You arched your back and pulled Itachi closer as you bucked your hips against Sasuke, feeling weak under them. It didn't take long for you to hit your climax and you panted, face red as you stared up at Itachi, which is the only thing you saw.

Sasuke flipped you onto your knees and held your waist so you didn't fall due to your shaky legs. "If you want to stop, you can pull away, love." Itachi smiled, running his fingers through your hair. "This is mainly for you." Sasuke added, positioning himself at your entrance and giving you time to get ready. "But do know: there is definitely no going back." Sasuke told you before pushing into you, taking your virginity away as he waited for you to adjust.

When you relaxed, he began to thrash in and out of you quite quickly while Itachi waited for you to get used to it before he pulled his bulge out of his pants and rubbed himself, groaning softly as he jerked off in front of you. He smiled patiently at you before he positioned himself in front of your mouth.

You took him in and began to bob your head, listening to the groaning the men let out. You moaned loudly onto Itachi as Sasuke hit your g-spot rapidly, causing Itachi to quickly grab your hair and guide you, grunting quietly.

As you continued to groan, Itachi let out a quiet "f-fuck."

You gagged on Itachi as he guided your mouth further onto him. Soon, Itachi pushes deep into you and stopped, his seeds washing into your mouth and down your throat.

Itachi pulled out and began to watch as Sasuke roughly fucked you, making you a moaning mess as your knees nearly gave out. He quickly pulled out, deciding that he didn't want demonic children running around before he jerked himself off and sprayed his seamen all over your bed. Good thing your room had two beds.

Itachi quickly went to lock the door before he picked you up and placed you onto the other bed, gently swaying your body as he watched you fall asleep.

—— some extra cuz why not—

Itachi eyed your assignment. "Sasuke put the bed sheets into the washing machine and open the window. We don't want the room to smell when she wakes up. I'll do her science project while you finish that up." He spoke before he opened your crumpled up paper and memorized your hand writing.

He silently nodded and began to write while Sasuke opened the window and tossed the sheets into the washing machine as told, and nodded to himself. He smiled as he remembered you when you were a moaning mess.

Now that was something he would tease you about, and you wouldn't be able to say anything back. How adorable you were. He laid next to you and closed his eyes, falling asleep as he wrapped his arms around you

—————

You woke up and rubbed your eyes upon hearing the alarm and blinked before you jumped up. There was Itachi setting eggs on the table while Sasuke slowly opened his eyes and grumbled, lifting his gaze.

You turned red, remembering everything and covered your face in embarrassment. "Don't worry, Y/N. We took care of your project. If you need any help with anything else, don't be scared to ask." Sasuke grumbled first thing as he saw you.

"Breakfast is ready, you might want to get ready, love." Itachi smiled and stood up. "I'll be going early, thanks for the nice stay." He winked before he headed out, leaving Sasuke to lovingly wrap his warms around yours.

—————The EnD—

Next up: Yandere Madara
Then there is a Stalker/Yandere Kakashi