Gaara

You sat in the building in front of the door of where Gaara stayed in, guarding the area. He had just came back a few days ago after having his one tailed beast taken from him. You knew what happened and you frowned. Having more guards now wouldn't help anything. The Akatsuki had nothing important here anymore. You heard Gaara call for you and you entered before bowing. "Lord Gaara" you dip your head. "How may I help you?"

Gaara frowned at you before he stood up slowly. "Y/N, I think I've told you before. Please address me as Gaara. I consider you as a friend of mine so no need to address me like that when we're alone." He told you and you just chuckled. "I know, it's just that I want to make sure you know I respect you, as your friend." You smiled. You had known Gaara for awhile now and you were also Temari and Kankurō's friends, although you three drifted away very slightly because of how busy things have gotten. "So, Gaara, how are you feeling today?" You asked him quietly as you lifted your head. "Good, but I'm more worried about you. You haven't taken a rest at all." He said, frowning lightly.

"I can't take a break when you have just been hurt, Gaara. It's too risky. I have to protect you. As a guard, as a friend and as a member of the sand village" you told him and he just sighed, knowing you were still trying to be a bit professional because it was your job to do so. "Ah, I'm still doing it" you guessed his thought. "Alright, if you really meant what you said" you continue as you pulled out a chair and sat in front of him. "I'll be comfortable being myself" you smirked as you tucked your hands under your chin. "Say, why don't I buy some dango for us? We can both have a rest. Catch up in life" you suggested and Gaara nodded. "That sounds lovely" he smiled.

You opened the window and jumped out of it.

Gaara was definitely confused when you jumped out of the window but he ignored it, guessing that this was the definition of 'being yourself'. You landed on the ground and walked out in the night city, a smile on your face. It had been awhile since you have last left guard duty. The night sky was beautiful. You entered the store and ordered some dango for Gaara and yourself before you ran back and jumped back into the room from the window, smiling.

"Heya" you smiled before you gave him some of the dango and sat on the chair, chewing on the dango before you spoke up again. "So how's your job as a Kazekage? A lot of work I assume?" You asked, curling your hair around your own finger. You pulled out a small sake as you waited for him to talk. "It's nothing I can't take" he responded calmly. "Mind if I drink?" You asked as you held up the sake. Gaara shook his head "but your underaged." he said as he began to write down on a paper. "Oh, my age is nonexistent at this point, Gaara. I forget my age and birthday sometimes at this point." You said before opening the sake and sipped from the bottle and eyed his work. Some stupid paper work that probably didn't even matter.

You let out a sigh, rubbing your own face as the alcohol began to kick in. "Im going through some relationship problems." You admitted soon after. Gaara silently nodded, motioning for you to go on. "It's more of a love problem because I'm not in a relationship with him but.." you frowned, putting the sake away before you got too drunk and said or did something too stupid. Little did you know, you were already doing something stupid.

"But.." you repeated, looking down. Why am I talking to the person I like about the person I like? You questioned before you shrugged "actually, nevermind, it doesn't matter." You smiled before chewing on another dango. "Too much is going on for a relationship anyways." you stated before looking down. Gaara eyed you before he placed his pen down. Sand began to drift around you and lifted your chin up to face Gaara. "Who is this someone?" He asked you, and you just turned red. "What? Are you going to take him away or something?" You said, not being able to think so straight. You then thought of what you say and furrowed your eyebrows with confusion.

"No, that wouldn't make sense" you murmured "he can't take himself away" you murmured, and louder than you thought. Gaara smirked and crossed his arms. "No, Y/N. You're going to take that man away" he smiled as he stood up. "Take him right now" he said before he picked you up and looked into your eyes before he pressed his lips against yours. You blushed harder as you realized what he meant. "Gaara- I didn't know you said stuff like that!" You whined into the kiss. As you spoke, he pressed his tongue into your mouth and began to explore it. You began to wonder if he was experienced.

Gaara held your waist as he swayed you to across the room and locked the door before walking you back to the table and sitting you on his lap. His hands began to wonder your upper body. He gently removed your vest and placed his hands onto your bare skin, making you softly moan into the kiss. This wasn't the Gaara you usually knew. It felt like a whole different person.

You smiled at Gaara as you two separated. "You sure know how to make a woman squeal" you smiled at him as you hugged him closely. He held you tightly. "Anything for a dear friend" he said. "How about another small meeting next week?" You asked and Gaara hummed with agreement. "And by the way, I don't think this is a friend activity" you hummed, and Gaara silently nodded in agreement.

You jolted up as you heard knocking. You placed your vest on and quickly opened the door to see Temari and Kankurō. You casted them a warm smile. "Oh hey" you said and they both greeted you before you returned to your guarding duty, relived they didn't question anything.