Neji

This contains: suicidal thoughts, attempts and uh

Love i guess-

——

"Why can't you help me train?" You huffed at Neji, your forehead protector loose on your neck in which where you usually tied it to. "Because you should improve yourself" he responded calmly, his clothes swaying softly against the warm breeze. "So I should do battle training alone? But Naruto always did that for me and he's with Jiraiya at the moment and he's not going to come back for another few years!" You protested at his suggestion.

"That's not my problem, Y/N" he frowned, clearly wanting you take his advice to go train alone. "Nejii" you puffed your cheeks up as you whined lightly but not loudly, not wanting to annoy him too much. "You're one of the strongest people I know who I can actually talk to! Everybody else is on missions doing something" you said, picking at your nails. "Plus, I haven't been able to use my new abilities on anybody yet" you told him as you smirked and looked at your palms. You had been able to do more stuff lately. Now, you were able to do a summoning jutsu and you had more jutsu's that had been marked as high leveled jutsu.

"Use it against a tree or ask Lee" he replied as he stared at you. "Lee" you breathed. Lee. He was one good person and you loved him as a human but sometimes training with him could be a bit overwhelming or his determination could be a bit too much for you. Talking to him was the best thing about him.

  "I thought I was a friend" you huffed as you paced. "At least help me get stronger, Neji" you huffed as you landed on the ground. "It's clear you don't care for me and you just want to become stronger without me, so have fun leaving me behind" you huffed and let off a hurt chuckle. That came off much more selfish then I intended it to. Who cares, he clearly didn't.

  You walked off and stood on a lake with a sigh. It was boring to be alone. You flipped out a kunai and began to toss it around. This was boring.  You filled the kunai in between your fingers and got a cut from time to time but didn't mind. Pain didn't really hurt you. You tossed the kunai up and caught it a bit too fast. The kunai dug into your skin, causing blood to seep out of your skin and drip onto the water.

  You  stared down as the blood colored the water slowly. You felt a sigh escape your lips again. What was the point of becoming a good ninja if you had nobody to protect? "My parents are dead, I'm too introverted to make any friends, my so called friends don't want to train with me, might guy is.. preferred not to be with in case he wants to advertise another green suit" you chuckled.

"What's the point of me?" You asked yourself and was left with silence. You bit your own lip with anger. What exactly was wrong with you? No matter how you tried to change it felt like nobody liked you. You gripped the kunai before you tossed it up and did hand signs. You took a deep breath an d blew upwards. The kunai spun like a bullet as the air you blew spiraled it. The kunai began to go straight down at you.

You narrowed your eyes as the kunai reflected sunlight into your eyes. As the sunlight blinded you, you felt arms wrap around you and quickly push you out of the way. The familiar warmth that surrounded you made you grow dull and numb with emotions. "Are you insane?!" A familiar voice asked you, but not in the usual calm voice he spoke in. He sounded angry and worried. You turned your gaze to him and felt emotions wash over you like a wave.

You bit your lip as your face scrunched up and a tear slipped out of your eyes. "Neji" you whispered, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him towards you angrily. "Why did you stop me?" You snapped, shaking. Neji stared at you with a slight frown before he looked away. "Y/N." He said slowly. "You're something special to me" he said.

"I don't train you because I think you are perfect. In my eyes, you are perfect." He told you calmly. "You can train alone and get  impressively strong." He added and you felt yourself grow numb  again and let go of him. The feeling to be so numb that you can't even shed another tear. You stared at his face, deep in thought. You knew you were thinking of something but didn't know what you were thinking of.

  Neji sighed. "You are more than a friend to me, Y/N" he told you before he set you down on your feet and stretched lightly. He saw your dull expression and slowly picked you up bridal style again before he leaned in and placed his warm lips against yours. Your eyes began to stretch wide as the emotions you felt for him began to flood over you once more. The butterflies in your stomach made you feel odd. You began to kiss back very hesitantly.

"Why me?" You asked as you two separated. "Just as I said earlier. You are perfect in my eyes, and I love you" he smiled at you before he began to walk you back to your apartment. "How about some training tomorrow?" You asked, eyes sparkling. "If it stops you from killing your self" he sighed before he placed you down. "Great!" You smiled widely and hugged him tightly. "I'll see you tomorrow" you hummed before he planted a kiss on your cheek and walked away. You smiled stupidly at yourself, feeling happy.

"That stupid smile will always have me head over heels for him" you smirked.