Pein

You sighed as you walked across the alley, tired. The rain, the deaths, the pain. You were tired of it all. You punched the ground, cracking the concrete. "This whole world gives me no hope" you snarled. Alone in the dark alley, tired, wanting it to end, wishing that you were never born. You clenched your teeth but stopped yourself from getting any angrier. You just got back from a mission, and you were just grieving for your friends who died.

You noticed a orange haired man and blinked, moving to the edge. You didn't look early at him, but you simply just apologized. "Sorry, sir." You whisper, the rain dropping from your chin and hiding the signs that you were crying. The orange haired man stood there for a moment longer, and you slowly lifted your head, wondering if you did something wrong.

You froze at the sight of the man. His piercings, those rinnegan eyes, that akatsuki cloak. It was who us rain village members knew as our god.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so informal" you apologized, lowering your head. In all honestly, you weren't really informal. You were just having a mental breakdown here, and he was staring at you. You weren't going to complain of course.

"You know pain." He spoke, his voice deep. You looked up in surprise and stared at him, a frown on your face. "I do not know much pain." You insist, head still low. You lost your family, your friends. All of them to the other villages. You lost everybody. You were beginning to lose yourself too, but you forced yourself to keep on going.

Dammit, I know enough pain. I want to die.

"Everybody you ever knew is dead, Y/N. Is that not pain to you?" He whispered, and you just froze. He knew. A tear escaped your eyes and made its way down your face just like the rain, but you kept your head low, not wanting to cry in front of him. "I-it is pain. Almost too much to handle" you soon whispered, wanting a hug. It was just a random feeling. If somebody hugged you, maybe you would feel nicer.

  You shook, trying to stop the tears. "Lift your head" he ordered, and you did exactly what he told you. You firmly met his gaze despite your tears and stared ahead, your gaze piercing him just like how he stared at you.

His eyes grew soft and he stepped forward. "You've felt enough already, come along" he whispered and began to walk. You followed, assuming he was probably just going to kill you now that you were broken. A broken item wouldn't come in handy.

He led you to the blocked off areas and looked at you, frowning at the sight of you. Beautiful, strong, living. Yet you still looked broken, weak and dead. He slowly leaned forward and cupped your face, his eyes growing soft. The light left your eyes as if you died a long time ago. He wanted you to feel better. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against yours.

You were surprised, and you lifted your gaze. His hands wrapped gently around your neck and pulled you close. His body felt so.. cold. You slowly kissed back, emotions washing back to you. The way he roughly kissed you and gently touched you made you want to feel more.

His hand wrapped around your waist and continued to kiss you, the way he touched you making you feel addicted to it. You wrapped your arms around his neck and averted your eyes, still unsure. "Y/N, a god always needs a goddess." He whispered into your ear, his hand holding yours.

"The goddess and god must understand eachother, and I we understand eachother well" he told you, his finger slowly lifting your chin. You felt so insecure. "Become my goddess" he ordered you, and you slowly nodded. Somebody who might actually care for you.

"I'd love to" you finally spoke, and leaned in to kiss him again. He didn't pull back, and instead he kissed you back. He gently hugged you and held you close. You knew you had to be happy, and in fact, you were. You felt happiness bubble inside you again. The excitement to know somebody cares for you. The happiness to know that you could protect somebody.

You hugged him back and buried your face into his neck, not showing too much excitement. You  only showed your gratitude and appreciation towards him. "Thank you..?.." you whispered, not knowing his name. "Pein" he replied quickly, his voice monotone.

"Thank you, Pein" you whispered, squeezing your eyes shut tight.