Madara x Reader x Hashirama

You sat in the hokage's office and took another sip from the cup, staring at Hashirama with amusement. He was quite drunk already. "Are you sure you should drink more?" You grin, trying to stifle back a loud snort of amusement. You shuffled as he stood up and sat in the chair next to you, his hand moving towards your face.

How Tobirama would murderer you if he walked in now. Being an Uchiha was always quite scary when it came to staying near Tobirama. You never showed him your Mangekyou, or anybody in fact. You hid it and never used it in the public world. There was actually never a time you needed to use it anymore. As long as you stayed in the village, you were safe.  Actually, to sum it up, you never showed anybody your Sharingan.

  Hashirama cupped your face, his cheeks red and the scent of alcohol filling the room. He didn't drink much, but it was clear he was pretty drunk. "Hashirama, you're drunk. Maybe we should wrap up for tonight" you smiled, running a finger through his hair. You were in fact used to his drunk self. He was technically either all over the place or he was like this.

"Y/N, you're pretty" he told you casually, making you blush. "Alright, Hashirama. We're done for tonight" you hum, standing up and putting the lid on the alcohol. As you packed it away, you headed towards the door to refresh the alcohol scented air. Apparently Hashirama thought you were going to leave. He quietly whined and wrapped his arms around your hips from behind and pulled you in, his soft breaths against your ear.

A soft gasp left you as his fingers wandered around your waist and pulled you in close, clearly not wanting to let go. You paused for a moment before pushing your hand up and wrapping your arm around his neck, smiling lightly. "You act like I'll leave you forever, Hashirama" you smiled as you swayed from side to side lightly, in front of the door.

"Y/N.." he whispered, breath caught in his throat as he pulled you in tightly. You frowned, feeling a wave of sadness radiate from him. "How about we both stay at my place tonight?" You suggested quietly, earning a small nod from him. "Alright, come whenever you like. You can have as much as alcohol if you want if you promise not to try and make food out of wood again" you giggled, earning a loud laugh from him as he pulled away. "I would never do that!" He said, loudly. Right, he probably didn't remember that.

"If you say so, Hashirama" you chuckled and slowly opened the door. "I'll meet you later" you waved before you began to quickly walk, having to clean your house. You walked step after step towards the Uchiha neighborhood, only to have a feeling that you were being watched. You activated your Sharingan and instantly turned and caught a hand.

You slowly blinked as you saw one of Hashirama's closest friends or so, Madara. A chill ran down your back and you quickly unactivated your Sharingan and averted your eyes, hearing a soft "Hn" from him. You knew this meant he was amused, or he was thinking something like 'very interesting'. Why did you know? Of course it was because you were a fellow Uchiha and also loved using the term 'hn'.

"Madara.. Sama?" You said, unsure of what to call him. "Madara." He corrected you, his cold eyes glaring down at you. He had a serious expression that told you he needed to talk about something. "Madara." You whispered, looking at him. "How may I help you?" I questioned quickly and dipped my head lightly towards him, showing my respect. Or just my manners.

"As a fellow Uchiha, I must talk to you" he spoke slowly, his body not moving a muscle as he glared down at you, eyes cold. "Of course" you whisper, following as he began to talk. "Y/N." He started, as he continued to walk. "Leave the village with me. No such thing as peace exists here." He suddenly said, making you pause in surprise, taken aback at his sudden words. "P-pardon?" You stuttered for what seems like the first time.

He glared down at you, leading you into the temple and to the Uchiha stone. "Activate your mangekyou sharingan and read." He told you, making you freeze. How did he know? You turned to him, but his eyes told you that no questioned were allowed so you nervously looked back at the stone and activated your mangekyou and began to read.

Your eyes grew wide as each paragraph passed. "This is all real?" You breathed, looking down as you finished. "Yes, there is no such thing as actual peace, so come with me" he whispered into your ear, a sly grin on his face. Your face deepened into another shade of red before she looked away, embarrassed and shocked.

"I'll- I'll have to think about it" you stuttered, surprised. What would you do? "Alright" he smirked before he began to walk away, the grin plastered onto his face as if it could stay there did a long time. "I'll come back tomorrow night. Be ready for your answer by then" he said, voice deep.

You nodded even though he couldn't see it. This was strange. You began to follow him, wanting to get away from this stone. Something about it made you feel off. The truth. You weren't something that was hungry for greed, but you knew now, that someday all this peace would be worthless. It was all pointless. It was all unneeded. You left the temple and looked up, seeing that it was almost time for Hashirama to come and see you. "Oh no, oh no" you gasped before you ran past Madara, who seemed a bit surprised at your sudden rush.

You ran towards your house and saw Hashirama in front of the door, waiting for you. He casted you a wide smile and you stopped, panting. "Sorry, Hashirama. I met somebody I knew" you huffed, and looked at him, smiling back. You then opened the door and allowed him in first before turning. You saw Madara staring in your direction, a cold glare more than a stare. He suddenly let out a smirk and in a blink of an eye, he was gone.

You stared in the direction he was in, deep in thought. Should you tell Hashirama? What would you do with Hashirama if you left? Should you leave? Well, yes. You would leave. You didn't want to worry everyday about getting killed from some sketchy dude, and plus, the truth was you disliked this place at some point. You only stayed because Hashirama. Anybody else treated you and your fellow Uchiha as demons and outsiders.

Hashirama put his hand on your shoulder and blinked slowly. "You seem a bit down. you alright?" He hummed, a smile on his face. "Yeah, yeah. I'm alright" you sighed and quickly entered the house, double locking it. You weren't really the person to lock the door from when the village started, but something didn't feel good.

You followed him into your living room and sat on the couch. As awhile passed, you stand up and pull up alcohol and pour two cups. You smiled at him "I'll keep my promise" you wink, pushing the cup over to him. He grabbed the drink and smiled widely at you. "Of course. Thank, Y/N" he hummed before he chugged the cup. "Don't burn your throat, Hashirama." You warned, sipping the alcohol. "Haha! Red I'll be alright, Y/N! Don't worry" he replied, a wide smile on his face.

You eyed him as he drunk by moment while you silently smacked your lips, worried for him. He wasn't much for alcohol, but when he started it seemed like there was no end until you forced him to stop. As you reached out to put the alcohol away, Hashirama grabbed your wrist gently and stared at you, making you look at him with surprise.

  Silence stretched out and soon after awhile, he began to lean over, pinning you against the cushions and holding your wrists down. A soft gasp escaped you as his head was set in the crook of your neck, his hot breath tickling your skin and making you shudder slightly. You squeezed your eyes shut, feeling nervous. A loud gasp escaped your mouth again as you felt his tongue at your neck, and then his sucking. "H-hashiramaa-" you whimpered, running your fingers through his hair.

T b c