Sasuke

Idek what to say before I write this. Will there be lemon? Idk myself- I usually just make up the story the moment I type it is that normal- ))

You sat down in the base as you heard foot steps coming near your room. You knew exactly who it was. Orochimaru was killed, and Sasuke was gathering strong members of the area to form a group. You opened your eyes. Your left eye had a byakugan while your right had a Sharingan.

You hated admitting how strong you were. If you were fully trained, you would be quite strong. You used to like peace before Orochimaru, one of the sannin appeared in your life and made you a man killing beast. You looked at the door through your eye gadget. You had eye gadgets put on you so you couldn't run away somehow. You bit on your bottom lip and smirked before calming down. You had the cursemark as well, so you had to make sure you didn't get emotional outbursts or something. If that was how it worked. You barely cared. So what if you had an emotional outburst?

The door swung open and you felt a smirk edge at your lips. "Welcome, Uchiha!" You greeted warmly, and eyed the other three. The hotpink haired girl with glasses, a white and lightblueish haired boy and a ginger haired boy which was you knew was to be the first person with the cursemark. You lifted your chin and stood up.

"Are you guys here to invite me to your team?" You asked and ignored the hotpink haired girl's 'who do you think you are to invite yourself' scolding. You eyed the Uchiha boy and waited for his response. He was just quiet. "Alright, I'll join" you smiled and Sasuke just nodded. "Let's get going. We have a goal to achieve." You sighed. "Hey, hey! I know you were going to invite me but at least tell me our goal, Sasuke." You growled, frustrated.

———————

It was hard to believe that was only a month ago. Now, Sasuke was trying to get your gadget removed without hurting your eyes. You nibbled on your nails before looking around. "Quit moving" Sasuke ordered and you tried to stay still. It was hard to stay still just because somebody wanted you to. "Alright, Uchiha" you muttered as you crossed your arms and sat firmly down. "I'm not a very patient person, you know? I like being able to move freely." You grumbled, soon falling into a silence. You blinked as the gadget slowly fell off.

"Whoah-" you said, looking around with your normal eyes and turning back to Sasuke. "Thanks, Uchiha" you smiled at him before you stood up and began to walk off. You yelped as you felt a tug at your sleeve pull you back "Sasuke is fine" Sasuke told you and you smirked before sitting down. "Oh? You cared about what we called you? That's cute" you hummed as the boy eyed you without emotion and soon smirked. 'Hn' he scoffed before standing up and walking away. "Don't think you'll get away so easily, Y/N." Sasuke spoke as he walked away.

You blinked slowly. "Now that really can't mean anything good" you frowned. "Usually he would tell me to shut up or just hold his katana to my throat which also isn't normal but this isn't good" you hummed to yourself before you crawled back to your bed and laid down. "He might actually kill me tonight." You frowned before you fell into slumber.

You woke up and lifted your head sleepily to find yourself in one whole piece. You sighed in relief before you got up. You notice the empty base and tilt your head. "Where is everybody?" You murmured before grabbing bread from your bag and nibbling onto it. Karin was the one to answer you. "Sasuke and Suigetsu went to check on a few trespassers." She said and you just nodded. You and Karin has grown quite close. "Me, Jūgo and Suigetsu are going to get sent outside the base tonight to go and guard" Karin informed you.

"Oh? Sasuke isn't going with you?" You asked her and placed your bread down. Karin shook her head and fixed her glasses. "He said he has a few problems he needs to fix." And you choke at those words. "And why am I being left behind here?" You frown before sitting on the counter or table. "Don't steal Sasuke" Karin smirked. "Steal? I don't even like him like that!" You defended yourself, face red. "I'd rather marry Suigetsu." You said. "I mean, Suigetsu is pretty good looking and funny but that's not the point" you said, cracking your knuckles. Karin just chuckled before walking away. You walked back to your room and opened a scroll before you began to practice your ninjutsu using your byakugan.