Itachi x Reader x Sasuke

Sasuke let out a little 'Hn.' at your response and stood up, placing your book to the side and walking up to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and gently swayed you before he actually spoke up.

"No, I only do it to you." He whispered. "Their reaction isn't as cute as yours. Naruto would actually kind of be happy I snuck into his room for some reason." He sighed, shaking his head gently. He was probably remembering the time he for some reason wanted to sneak into his room.

You giggled and kissed him gently on his neck, wrapping your hands around the back of his neck and pulling him closer down as you trailed the kisses to his lips and smirked. He pushed forward and kissed you on the lips, his soft lips moving smoothly with your lips. Very slowly, he began to take you to your bed and laid you down, pulling away and nuzzling his face into your neck.

He was still in his school uniform. Man, for once, you wanted to see him in a large hoodie or something. The thought make you smile widely and hide your face from embarrassment. Sasuke scoffed and stood up, putting his shoes and eyeing you. "Sleep well, Y/N." He told you before leaving and closing the door behind him.

You quickly hopped over to the door and closed the chain and removed sighed, rubbing the staple marks that stung. "Gosh dammit, what did I do to them?" You hissed as you entered the bathroom and took your clothes off. A silent sigh left your lips as you stepped into the hot shower, looking down as the water hit the floor and went down the drain.

You slowly turned the water off as you finished washing your body and rinsing your hair off. You grabbed a towel and wrapped it around yourself before you left, waddling to your drawer and pulling out large pajamas. As you were changing, there was a rather quiet knock on the door, to which you jumped and quickly yelled: "just a moment!"

You rushed to the door and opened it slightly, peeking out to see Itachi. "I- oh. Hi." You quietly grumble as you unlock the chain and open the door. He welcomed himself in and removed his shoes before looking at you, holding up a box.

You raised a brow at him and grabbed the box. You smelled something sweet from the box and smiled. "Ah, thanks Itachi." You hummed and beckoned him in. As you sat on the bed, you slowly opened the box. And there you found: dango. You gave an amused giggle. This was a surprise.

There were a few, maybe too much if you ate alone. "Here, you can have some." You told him and held out the box, a warm smile on your face as he silently nodded and took one. Little did you know, he was extremely happy for the offer.

"What was your motivation?" You asked, pointing towards the box. It had been a long time since anybody had given you something. Itachi just silently shrugged and looked away. "Hmm? Seems you have some sort of motivation other than just kindness." You teased before you took a dango and bit into the chewy food, deciding not to push him with it. You appreciated it anyways.

A sheepish smile was plastered on your face as you remembered how you hugged him so desperately when you were scared. You were honestly embarrassed. On the other hand, you were curious. "So, why did you help me?" You asked curiously, shifting aside on the bed so he could sit next to you. He raised his brows at your question and murmured something before he spoke up. "You were hugging so desperately onto me and those girls could have hurt you." He explained, before he paused and continued.

"If I walked by, I could also be considered part of the case because I didn't do anything. There would have been a high chance I would be part of the attackers because I didn't do anything."

You eyed him. "Oddly specific on the second reason, huh?" You chuckle and toss the dango stick towards your trash can, which missed. Itachi followed your gaze and fluttered his eyes. "I'll take care of that later." You shrugged, smiling shyly.

  You hummed and looked around, trying to find something to talk about. Itachi slowly leaned over and stopped when he was a mere inch away from your lips. You froze, not knowing what to do. If you leaned away, which was what you wanted to do, then you might offend him. So maybe if you just stayed st-

It was too late. Itachi kissed you on the lips, holding your waist. Your mind spun quickly, and you nearly gave into the soft passionate kiss. A gasp left your lips as you felt his hand pulled you closer. You needed to stop him. "I-Itachi- I-" you stammered out, trying to tell him that you were already taken. Not to mention by his brother.

You slowly pulled away, successfully parting yourself from him. Your face was completely red from embarrassment and your mind was spinning with questions. "I should uh- go buy dinner." You spluttered, standing up quickly. "In Pajamas?" He questioned, getting the hint that you wanted to be alone and heading towards the door.

"I'll leave you to it, then. Have a nice night, Y/N." He smiled and gave you a small wave before he opened the door and left, throwing the dango stick over his shoulder and into the trash can across the room. You stared at the trash can, shocked. "How?!" You soon breathed out and put clothes on before leaving your dorm to buy some food, shaking your head in confusion. "Why?" You breathe in disbelief before you entered the cold convenience store. The closest one to your dorm, which was 7-Eleven.

"What to get.. I have a bad feeling so maybe I should get birth control." You sarcastically spoke as you picked up a few drinks and rice balls and purchased them.

In the end, you ended up going to the drug store. You picked up a few packs of birth control and bought them, because it didn't hurt to be safe. Just as they said. Safer than sorry. Technically, any boy had a chance of being a horny boy out of the blue. What were you even thinking? You shook your head and thanked the cashier before rushing back to the dorm.

————————

Whoah- almost forgot about making the next chapter-