Itachi x reader x Sasuke

WOooOo 1K! Thanks so much for 1K! I still remember the time I was happy for getting 50 reads, haha. I honestly did this story to: 'test out the power of oneshots'. And yes, that is exactly what I said to my friends while I started writing the first chapter.

And let me just tell you. Even if you are as bad as a writer as I am, I still somehow got 1K, so if you're unsure whether you should make a book, always shoot your shot.

But still, 1K in a month and 10 days- Jesus-

Let's say-
This is just a high school setting because I'm too lazy to make random reasons and stuff— this will probably be a 3-4 part story so-
——————

You smiled at Sasuke as he held you in his arms, walking you down the hallway. "So, to the cafe?" You questioned, to which he looked amused. "Are you asking me because you're too scared to order your own food?" He asked, and you just shoved him lightly. "No! Obviously not! It's called a date!" You scoff, and you see girls pointing at you in the distance. Just the casual school bullies.

Sasuke didn't see them though. "Alright, I'll see you after school" he told you and began to walk away. You waved lightly and began to quickly walk, not wanting to be dragged into the whole chaotic bullied in the hallway type of situation.

Sadly, you were unlucky. After school, one of the females grabbed your arm and pulled you back, slamming you against the locker. You gasped out in pain as your head hit the locker and sent her a glare.

"Don't look at me like that, Y/N." The girl spat, her eyes narrowed with hostility. This wasn't good. "Do you expect me to look all happy after being thrown at a locker?" You shot back, tired of these girls. They could get suspended and maybe arrested for assault.

"Get the hell off of me, you lifeless freak!" You soon snapped, inpatient with them. You threw a punch at the tallest girl, who was most likely the leader of the group before you took a run for it. You heard a stapler click followed by a pain in your thigh. Did they just use a stapler and try and hurt you?

(Staplers work as weapons, yes. Please don't ask why I know.)

They shot five or six more times.

It definitely worked, if they wanted to hurt you. You winced at the pain and ran into a man, who seemed surprised to see you. You looked up to see that the man had long black hair that was tied loosely he instantly took in the situation, seeing that you were desperately running from a large group of girls that were known to be bullies.

He saw your scared expression as you looked down, desperately gripping on his shirt and silently begging him to help you. His eyes wide as he saw some blood seep into your white shirt. His eyebrows furrowed as he relaxed and looked forward at the girls.

The girls paused and hid their staplers, giggling to one another before one of them whined loudly, probably mimicking you. The other girl flicked a scissor towards you. He quickly grabbed you and turned you out of the way, making the scissor miss before he hid you behind him.

"It seems you're trying to kill her." He said casually, his voice calm. You looked down, calming down a bit. The girls blinked a few times at him before one of them squeaked. "Itachi?!" She said, sounding shocked suddenly out of the blue.

"Get away from him, Y/N! Don't touch my boy!" She yelled, and you mentally face palmed. She was digging a deeper hole for herself. Itachi. How you've heard of that name before. Itachi sighed and wrapped his arm around your shoulder before he began to walk off with you, ignoring the voices of the girls.

He sat you down on a bench outside and sighed, silently grabbing your arm. "This might hurt." He whispered as he gripped on the stable, slowly twisting it out of your skin. You flinched again but stayed still, looking around. You just then remembered at that moment that you had to meet Sasuke.

Slowly, you pulled out your phone and messaged him:

Hey, just got attacked by staples and somebody came and help me. I'm behind the school.

As you waited, Sasuke left you on seen, which made you silently chuckle. "Typical Sasuke." You murmured, to which Itachi paused. "Sasuke?" He questioned as he dropped another staple on the ground and pressured the cut. "Yeah, Sasuke. We're know eachother" you giggle, but made sure not to ramble on like you usually did.

"Sasuke Uchiha?" He repeated, and you gave him a questioning look before nodding. "Yeah, him." You confirm, shifting slightly and jumping as he gently tugged at another staple. "Wow, he actually had friends" he whispered, and you let out a silent wave of laughter. "It seems your surprised." You hum. There were probably 3 more to go. You sighed and put your head in your hands, thinking.

  "I'll take care of the girls." He told you just as a ravenette appeared a distance away. You smiled and waved. Sasuke narrowed his eyes as he walked over. "Niisan?" He whispered in surprise, then quickly turned to you with a blank expression. "What do you mean you were attacked by staples?" He demanded.

You explained the situation, making sure to tell him about how they used the staple like a gun to shoot you. In the end, you added a small 'pew pew' and finger gunned him, smiling jokingly. "I'm alright though, if you were wondering, of course." You added, raising a brow at Sasuke.

Sasuke had a hatred filled face so you quickly sat him down, looking at him. "No revenge. I don't need you getting arrested." You told him firmly. A smile spread across your lips as you watched him pout, and Itachi stared at you. He dropped the last one and stood you up.

"Sasuke, if you don't mind I'm going to borrow her. We should go to the police station about those girls." He spoke, looking at Sasuke. "you said you would help me with my homework, don't forget." Sasuke grumbled, arms crossed. Itachi smiled weakly and flicked his Sasuke's forehead. "Maybe next tine, Sasuke"

————

The walk to the was awfully quiet, and you had nothing to say. So many questions popped up in your head though. "So, is Sasuke always pouty and cute at home?" You questioned, remembering when he pouted. How you wanted to hug him tightly. Sadly, Sasuke didn't like you hugging him at all.

"Yes, Sasuke is nearly always like that. At least to me." Itachi weakly smiled, lifting his gaze to you. He stopped and blinked at you. "We should report this to the school, and they can take care of everything." He told you, and you blinked multiple times. "Wha? Then why did we walk all the way here?" You question, tilting your head. "So that the girls would've left and we can make it to the office without anybody seeing us. Come on, let's go. This way is much faster." He told you as he began to walk you back towards the school.

"So how's Sasuke in class?" Itachi asked curiously this time, and you recalled every moment of him. "Edgy, quiet, very distant but probably the smartest person in class." You smile, staring ahead. "Quite competitive with me. It's interesting." You continued before stretching lightly. "Anyways, I don't think I thanked you for saving me earlier. Who knows what would've happened if you didn't come along." You chuckled.

"Dead, brutally sliced or severely injured." He responded, and you shivered. "Yeah, definitely. Thanks for telling me the obvious, Sherlock." You muttered shrugging. As you approached the office, you knocked and slid open the door. "Ms. Smith-" you greeted the teacher with a smile, nodding.

Your teacher quickly rushed up to you and greeted you warmly. "How may I help you, dear?" She spoke slowly, fixing her glasses. "We want to check the school cameras. Some kids assaulted Ms. Y/N." Itachi spoke first, eyeing you.

"Ah, I'm sorry to hear about that." She frowned, seeming to me quite angry before she nodded. "I'll check the cameras and tell you if I see anything odd. I'll report back to you tomorrow. Have a nice evening, Itachi, Y/N." She nodded deeply before gently closing the door and rushing off to check the cameras. Ms. Smith was a good teacher.

"I'll walk you back to your dorm." Itachi told you and began to walk with you across the street, which was where all the dorms were. Luckily, you lived in your dorm alone instead of with somebody. A sigh of relief left your lips as you made it to your door. "Home sweet home!" You breathed as you slowly turned the knob.

"Bye!" You quickly spoke. "Maybe I'll see you when our weird report does anything." You chuckled as you entered the dorm and closed the door. You kicked your shoes off and placed your fingers onto the switch and turned it, only to be greeted by a handsome Uchiha. You nearly jumped out of your skin.

"what the hell, Sasuke? Do you just wait in your friends rooms, reading their books?"