Yandere Sasuke

Dang/ some of y'all love yandere dudes don't you?

I ain't judging. I like it. ÙwÚ

————
You let out a shaky breath as Sasuke smirked at you. You were scared, to say the least. Sasuke traced your skin with his fingers, watching as you desperately struggled. "Why don't I take you? Orochimaru is dead, and I have liking in you. I like it when you look scared like that." He whispered, caressing your cheeks.

You pulled back and let out an angry snarl of anger(yes.), slowly ripping the ropes on your wrist out of panic as your cursemark spread across your face and body. "Who do you think I am, you stupid fucking Uchiha? Just because most girls like you, doesn't mean I'll find liking in you!" You hiss, trying to hide your fear for him.

He swiftly held his katana to your throat and stopped you, the blade pressing against your neck as he glared at you with hatred. You winced as the katana continued to press against your throat, and eventually you felt warm liquid slowly travel down your neck along with pain.

You whimpered, trying to pull away from the blade. "Do you fear me? Hate me?" He questioned, and you knew. If you got this answer wrong, you would die. "I-I" you started, mind spinning with fear. "No."  You decided, swiftly moving and kicking the katana out of the way and out of his hands. Your short gown was definitely in the way.

As you landed on your feet, you eyed the door but jumped back towards the katana, figured you were technically cornered. You picked up the katana, ignoring the murderous feeling that told you to slice his head off. Only because you knew it wasn't possible for you to kill him.

Sasuke appeared behind you and threw the katana away from you before he strongly gripped your waist and breathed softly into the crook of your neck. You were definitely scared of him and hated him. You stayed still as his hands slowly snuck up your gown and traveled up to your breast and gave it a tight squeeze.

You shuddered and tightly shut your eyes, mentally screaming at yourself to not give in to his amazing touches. You clenched your teeth and groaned as he sucked in your neck, his chest pressed against your back. You couldn't let this happen. As you argued in your head, he rudely interrupted your thoughts by bucking his knee at your heat, the sudden action making you gasp.

His finger slipped into your undergarments and he began to finger you. "S-stop." You growled, trying to pull away. When he didn't stop, you quickly made handsigns and blew fire out, causing him to jump back quickly. You ran towards the door and ran out, running past the doors and managing to find your way out.

As you ran straight into the forest, you panicked. It was snowy. You had to find some sort of better clothes or you would die. "Y/N!" Sasuke purred, and you could just imagine the insane smile on his face. You ran through the snow, eyes wide with horror. You jumped onto the trees and ran, figuring it would be harder to find you.

Minutes pass, and you slowly feel your toes and fingertips grow numb. It has been quite quiet. You wanted to rest, but from what you knew, you would die. Either path you took, you would die. The only solution to life is to submit to Sasuke.

You shook your head, yelping as you missed a step and fell, landing on the snow with a thump. Snow fell onto your weak body, and you whimpered. You were so scared. You slowly managed to do handsigns and tried to blow out, but all your hope was wiped out as you felt a hand grip your wrist.

"You're so cold, Y/N. I know a good way to heat you up." He cooed, pulling you up and pulling you in. He was so warm..

You breathed out softly, slowly closing your eyes as his warm hands wrapped around your body and allowed you to heat up just by a little. His hot breath was on your neck, sending shivers across your body. You slowly sank back into his grasp, and he hugged you close before picking you up.

"Run away again, and I'll kill you." He smiled warmly, and you silently nodded, feeling slightly scared, but you decided you would get used to it.