Akatsuki Orochimaru

Don't hate me for the ending- haha)

  You sighed and scratched your head, frustrated. "Can we really trust him?" You asked Itachi quietly, motioning to Orochimaru. Itachi quietly eyed you before shrugging. "It is your choice whether you hate somebody or not" he said. You just chuckled and looked up. "Perhaps" you agreed quietly.

"What are you talking about?"

You froze as you heard the rough, chilling voice from Orochimaru. Itachi quietly stood up before walking away. "Itachi- come on, Itachi" you called quietly but he just walked on, leaving you in an awkward silence as you sat in the ledge of the bridge and stared at the ocean, biting your lips quite hard as you felt watched.

"So what were you talking about?"

Orochimaru repeated as he now stood next to you, his smile seeming to be planted onto his face permanently. You feel a smile grow on your face without you noticing. This was probably just something you did out of first instinct because you didn't want him to murderer you.

"Nothing much, just about the new members lately." You respond simply, picking your words carefully. When you were with the akatsuki, you had to think before speaking no matter who you were with. They could always kill you in your sleep. Unless it was Itachi. You never really said anything hateful towards anybody so he never threatened you.

Sure, he has been here for like a month, sure he has done nothing wrong to you and he had been nice most of the time. But something told you that you shouldn't trust him. He looks like one of those crazy scientists. You were probably just imagining things.

"I'm assuming that means you were talking about me" he said before he sat down next to you. You eyed him with a small smile. "Sorry to be rude about that" you apologized, taking in that he heard some of it. "No need" he said, licking his lips lightly.

"So how's the akatsuki?" You questioned, pulling out a kunai into your hands and flipping it within your fingers, watching it carefully, some parts rusted from the blood of your past opponents. "I'm satisfied with my stay so far" he chuckled creepily and you just gave an actual welcoming smile. "Happy to hear that. Some people can be creepy." You hummed. "Or more murderous than creepy, although everybody here is nice to be with" you said.

Orochimaru nodded, that damned smile still on his face. You smirked, looking up. This man came from that soft place, konoha. It would be no wonder he was like this. Konoha always has everything. You spat into the ocean with disgust. You didn't want to bring peace to the world. You wanted to bring total chaos, horror and dread to this stupid world.

"Hm?" You heard Orochimaru say, and you notice your expression was suddenly bitter. "Ah, I guess I can rant" you chuckled. "Just this world." You said. "While Pein wanted me in this group, he said it was because he wanted peace. In all honestly, his plan will bring nothing but pain to this world, which is what I want to bring to this stupid excuse of a humanity."

"The leaf village killed my parents, then the mist village killed my siblings. My friends were killed by the other three main countries" you said. "And I agree with Pein. This world needs to know true pain to beg for peace." You stated, eyes glittering with hatred. Orochimaru just chuckled. "Guess everybody has a dark side" he said.

"Yup" you smiled, turning red with embarrassment. "Sorry there, I just can't help it sometimes" you said, scratching the back of your head and running your fingers through your hair. "Don't apologize. I like people who have true hatred" he said, looking at your face and studying it.

He softly yet strongly grabbed your chin and turned your face suddenly. You met eyes with him, eyes wide. "Did I say something wrong?" You blurted, staring into his eyes. He still had the smile on, and you began to wonder if his muscles ever got tired until he licked your lips. The sensation sending satisfying chills down your spine.

You weren't even surprised. You just showed him a challenging grin before leaning forward and planting your lips onto his. The passion yet roughness in this kiss, the way Orochimaru snaked his fingers across your body, brushing the tips of his fingers onto your skin, the way he looked into your eyes as he did this.

Everything about him suddenly turned you on. You smiled widely into the kiss and enjoyed every moment and every feeling of it as if it was your last moment living soon.

You ran your fingers through his long, black hair, a soft grunt leaving your lips as Orochimaru ran his nails across your back. You two soon pulled away, giving eachother mocking grins. "Y/N-Chan" he started, but suddenly, pain and numbness hit your stomach.

You coughed up blood onto his cloak and held your stomach in pain. "S-sorry" you whispered as you saw the blood on his cloak. Orochimaru's smile was gone as he stared at you with wide eyes. "Y-Y/N.." he murmured.

Fear growing in your mind, you swallowed a lump in your throat before you hesitantly looked down, shaking with anxiety. You saw a kunai pierced through your stomach and gave off a horrified smile. "Oh, haha.." you said, seeing all the blood. You felt sick to the bottom of your stomach. All the blood, the pain. This is true pain.

"Y/N, don't die yet" you heard the dry voice from Orochimaru and you just smiled. "I won't for another minute or so, don't worry" you said, blood escaping your mouth as you weakly spoke. "Y/N, this isn't a good time to joke." He snapped, clearly panicking. You weren't surprised. Wouldn't you also be surprised if somebody you were making out with got stabbed through the stomach? Of course you would. Don't lie to yourself.

You began to question your own thoughts before you spoke up. "Let me see the sun before I die, Orochimaru. My end is near, even you know it." You smiled. "No, love, don't die" he said, more firmly.

  "Orochimaru. I'm fucking stabbed through the stomach and I'm bleeding out. I'd rather die than go through the pain of recovering. Just heal me when you find a jutsu to bring me back" you chucked, coughing more blood up mid sentence. "My love.." you repeated his words. "It's nice to have met somebody that loves me so quickly" you said, weakly brushing your fingers across orochimaru's face. "Bring pain to this world for me, Orochimaru. That's my final wish." Orochimaru bit his lip in anger.

He leaned down and kissed your forehead. "Of course I will, love" he whispered.

How long had it been? An hour? This man was willing to fulfill your wish along with his own wish. Love is strange. It could change somebody completely. You felt your vision grow blurry.

"Kill my murderer" you smirked before you fell limp in your so called lovers grasp. Oh how you two would've been similar and how you two would have been quite good friends if you lived. Bringing pain to this world...

Why do I have to die so quickly?

I'm only about ten years into my adulthood and I'm already dying.

My love, you better live in this damned world.

——————
I tried something different here-

Did you like it? Hopefully so- because I just love death and I also love younger version of Orochimaru- he's honestly super nice and I loved him
I still love him don't get me wrong but I love him more when he was younger