Ashura

You sat on the grass under the large tree next to your house, giggling with Ashura as you recalled the memories you two made as children. "Remember the time we were playing tag and you fell down, then you started freaking out because you were bleeding?" Ashura said, smiling.

You recalled that day, turning red. "That day. How could I forget? You'd never let me forget about it" you hummed watching as children ran by. Your smile grew wider as the children technically piled up on eachother, yapping. Children weren't your favorite things. they were demonic, but Ashura loved children. He actually loved anything. He was such an amazing person, and sometimes, you questioned if you were allowed to stick with him. You liked him. You loved him, and you didn't even know if you deserved to call somebody as amazing as him a friend.

Apparently you were frowning as you were deep in thought. That didn't surprise you. When you were around him, you weren't so good at hiding your emotions. "Are you alright? You seem kind of sad." He frowned, placing a hand on your shoulder as he looked at you in worry. You silently panicked and flashed a smile. He chuckled, amusement written all over his face.

The air filled with silence as you slowly turned and stared into his eyes while he stared into your lovely colored eyes. Unique colored or not, he loved the way your eyes stared into his. His hands found yours and gave it a light squeeze, making you turn red. You saw the kids stopping and staring at you two, making you embarrassed.

Kids and their damned staring.

He stood up and smiled, pulling you along away from the kids as if he knew exactly what you were thinking. You stared at his back figure, eyes wide. You stared at his wild ruffled hair and his nice looking clothes. He pulled you into your own house after gently removing his shoes and moving it to the side, giving you some time to do the same and take your own shoes off.

You felt the stares burn into your back and let out a irritated scoff. "Don't worry about them, Y/N." He smiled as he continued to pull you into your living room and sat beside you on the couch, away from the stares. "Finally, away from those demons" you breathed, making him let out an amused laugh. "They aren't that bad" he smiled widely, keeping his grip on your hands.

You stared down at his hands that were intertwined with yours and blushed, a small smile appearing on your lips. "I guess, but children are still scary" you giggle, swaying your body from side to side softly. A soft yelp escaped you as Ashura leaned over and slowly pushed you to your back. "Oh, uhm-" you began, looking for words. You looked up to see Ashura leaning down slowly, making your heard pound against your chest.

This was going too quickly for you. Your eyes widened as his lips pressed against yours, his hands moving to the back of your head and holding you up slightly. As a few moments passed, your lips began to move with his, making an action of kissing him back as a soft groan escaped you.

As he pulled away with a smile, you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding until just now. "Ashura.." you breathed out, face pure red. "Are you sure you're okay with me?" You questioned, lifting a hand to cup his face as you stared into his eyes. "I can't find anybody better. Kind, beautiful, welcoming, funny" he breathed, his free hand tracing your body as he said the good things about you. "Although you seem to despise children" he then giggled, his hand now cupping your face too.

He blinked, face red. "T-that's only if you like me back, of course" he stuttered out, suddenly seeming to be shy. Did he fear rejection? "I won't force you into anything" he added, gently removing his hand from you.

Quickly, you grabbed his hand gently and pulled it back to your face, smiling. "No, no. I love you, Ashura. I want to walk alongside you" you admitted, leaning up and kissing him again. "I'll protect you no matter what happens" he whispered into the kiss, his body pressed against yours.

"Because I love you, Y/N."