Kakashi

((Mostly fluff like))

You were a grown woman, working as a teacher. You were close to Kurenai, Asuma and Kakashi. Right now, you were going against Kakashi. You were a teacher who mastered in Taijutsu and Genjutsu, but you never seemed to be able to win against this man. Sure, he couldn't read his book while fighting you like he did with his students and he had to keep his guard up but you had only beaten him once. It was only because you had managed to snatch his book which you also happened to read with him sometimes and threatened to rip it apart. He had let his guard down and your clone had smashed him in the head with another book.

You sighed as you remained in your battle stance and thought deeply. Not everybody cared about books so you had to win with your power. You clenched your teeth but soon sighed. "I forfeit" you said with a smile, raising your hands up jokingly. "I'm going to go eat. You can come along if you want" you invited him before you began to walk. You didn't have any students but many students knew you as the assistant. You blinked as Naruto came running up to you. "When can I have a better mission?!" He asked you and you looked up for a bit. "Hmm, good question.." you murmured before looking down at him with a threatening smile "maybe when you can beat both me and Kakashi" you told him and he just looked disappointed.

You pat his head before you walked on ahead. "I'm sure it won't take long" you told him. "I'm taking Asuma's group to Yakiniku. Why don't you tag along?" You invited. You had to save up a lot of money for this. Choji ate a lot, but you guessed it was because of his age, or maybe just his family. You didn't really mind though. Naruto gasped with happiness before he followed you there.

To your surprise, you saw Kakashi and blinked. "Yo" he lazily waved at you along with Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, and Asuma. You nodded in response before you settled down next to Kakashi. "Hm? Why is Naruto here?" Choku asked and you just shrugged before responding "I invited him." You pulled out your icha icha paradise book you got lately and began to read. The inappropriate book came to your liking and you saw why Kakashi liked it. You blinked as your book was taken away from you. "Hmm?" You rumble as you turned to Kakashi who had your book and read through the page you were one.

"It's rude to read while eating" he said simply and you just scoffed at him. "You're saying that?" You tilt your head before you took the book back and placed it onto your lap and began to eat. Unsurprisingly, Kakashi didn't eat. As the time to pay came, Asuma apologized and thanked you for paying. "Oh no- it's nothing" you told him before everybody left and you paid. As you left the store with most money gone, you stopped and saw Kakashi there reading your book. "Waiting for anybody?" you tilt your head as you call to him. He shuts the book and hands it to you before he spoke up. "Yup" he simply said. "Let me walk you home, I have to talk to you about something" he said as he began to walk.

  As the silence stretched out, you looked up and eyed him "I thought  you wanted to talk to me about something?" You ask and Kakashi eyed you before he closed his eye and smiled "did I? I don't remember" he chuckled as you two entered the sketchy alley way that led to your house. "Alright then.." you  snort with amusement as you kept on walking. When you took the turn and arrived at your house, you shyly gave Kakashi a smile.

"Welp, bye, I'll see you tom-" you were cut off as Kakashi gave you a strong KabEdoN! You eyed his arm that stayed next to you before slowly turning to face his eyes. "I think you missed that punch" you chuckle nervously as you backed against the wall. Kakashi just chuckled at your words. "I wasn't trying to punch you, Y/N-Chan" he smirked and you bit your bottom lip, feeling insecure.

Kakashi placed his hands into his mask before he pulled it down and leaned into kiss you. You gasped in shock when his soft, sweet lips gently touched yours. "Wait, why me?" You quietly ask before gently pushing him away. You couldn't cherish this moment while worrying that he just wanted to play you.

The silver haired man seemed to hesitate before he smiled. You took in his non mask looks. He looked amazing, well built and just generally good. "We both read the same book and it said to follow my heart" he said as his hand was placed onto your shoulder. "And you stole my heart so I followed you" he said and you nearly choked with laughter. "Did you really?" You asked with amusement and continued to laugh.

Kakashi blushed lightly before averting his eyes. To his surprise, you cupped his face and pulled him down and kissed him, chests touching. Kakashi placed his hands on your waist as he pulled you closer. "Looks like those books we read might come in handy soon" he grinned and you felt your face twist into a wide smile. "Maybe, Kakashi" you giggled.

As you two kissed again, you heard loud footsteps. Kakashi quickly pulled away and put his mask back on while you licked your lips lightly. "Y/N-SENSEIIIII" you heard Naruto yell and scoffed, unsurprised. "Let's fight! I'll win against you!" He said, pointing his finger at you. "Very well, meet me there then" you agreed and smiled with amusement as he jumped away in an moment.

"Such a shame" you smiled "you couldn't test the techniques out, but don't worry" you giggled. "How about some dinner sometime?" You invited him and he nodded a bit. "Seems like a plan" he calmly said. "I'll make you wish you woke up next to me everyday!" You boast before you also jumped off.

You chuckled and blushed as you thought about what could have happened if Naruto didn't come. You blushed harder at the thought of going to dinner with him.

(THUmP ThUmp would have happened, no doubt)