Shino

Requested-

I feel like I'm not so good at Shino so I was like- kind of avoiding him but anyways, contains:

Fluff. Only fluff. No scary nono stuff only because I can't imagine Shino doing nono stuff.

You sat, watching as Shino's bugs flew around the place. You used to dislike bugs, and you still kind of did at some point, but you were alright with Shino's bugs. Only because you knew they wouldn't murderer you in your sleep.

You held out a finger and watched as a bug landed on it, not noticing Shino who stood behind you, watching as you smiled at the bug. It was nice, seeing somebody who accepted him and didn't talk bad about him and how he didn't have existence.

In fact, you were kind of part of the shadows, so you understood him well. You suddenly felt his presence and lightly blew the bug away and smiled at Shino, amusement written all over your face. "Oh hey, I didn't notice you" you giggled, slowly sitting up.

  Shino paused, knowing well that you were just teasing him. He soon chuckled, walking next to you and gathering all his bugs into his sleeves. "I know you are teasing me and I will ask you to stop. Why you ask? Because you are not the person who can speak about me not having existence." You looked up, smiling at him before quickly acting offended.

"Shadows like me have emotions too, you know!" You scoffed, scratching the back of your head. Your face turned red as you thought about his words. You crossed your arms and pouted, trying to hide your blushing face. "We're always being left behind on missions, and I honestly don't know why. We both have the knowledge of making strategy and we might even be stronger than Kiba at least, and yet he gets more missions." You frown, sad.

"Kiba still gets D and C ranked missions while you get C, B to A ranked missions. Strength is not the most important thing, either." Shino spoke, and you hummed in agreement. "I guess so" you smile again and turned to him, blinking.

"I'm hungry, let's go back to my house to eat something" you said suddenly, standing up and grabbing his sleeve very gently and pulling him along, not caring if he wanted to object. Nobody objected to you. To your relief, he just stayed quiet and allowed you to drag him.

As you arrive at the house, you open the door and beckon him in, stepping into your clean house and breathing in. "Luckily, my mom isn't home so I can cook as dirtily as I wish" you hummed happily, heading towards the kitchen to cook something. Maybe a simple salad would do.

You opened the fridge and blinked, scanning the cold fridge. "Lettuce, tomatoes.. cucumbers.... nah, I'll use cabbage instead of lettuce. Maybe mini tomatoes instead of normal tomatoes" you spoke to yourself as you began to take the ingredients.

Soon, you ended up with cabbage, cucumbers, mini tomatoes, carrots and deciding that you wouldn't put chicken in because it was a drag. (If you don't like this type of salad just say it's seaweed salad or potato salad or something.)

You began to cut/boil the ingredients and mixed them, adding in the flavoring and placing it on the table. You eyed Shino, who silently sat on the table. A smile edged at your lips and you leaned over, stopping a few inches away from his face.

Your mind put you through the scenario of you kissing him and you instantly turned red but didn't pull back, deciding that would be unnatural. Instead, you felt yourself lean forward until your lips met his. Before you knew, you pulled back and nearly screamed, shocked at your own moves.

Shino silently turned red and averted his face, turning away from you and burying his face in his shirt to hide his blush.

"What did I do?" You blurted, shocked.

"That is something I should ask, because you are the one who made the move" he said, his voice still calm. You could tell he was flustered though, and you knew he was right. You just kissed him and asked him what you did.

As you had a mental crisis, Shino slowly turned back to you and leaned back over, which was a huge surprise to you. You just wanted food and what have you done. You instantly leaned forward and pressed your lips against his gently, tilting your head to lock your lips with his.

You blushed hard as you two pulled away from eachother, looking away from each other's eyes in embarrassment and awkwardness.

"You still up for the salad?" You chuckled, pointing towards the bowl. Shino nodded and stood up, giving you a small smile before he began to help you.

"I like you, Y/N" he soon whispered into your ear, and you turned red again. "I-I like you too" you admitted and took a bite from your salad, trying to get your mind from your awkward reality. You expected this to be a lot less awkward.

Hey, at least he likes me.

———

The end-

Lemme just say, some/most first kisses like this that come out of the blue are SUPER awkward. I'm going to hope my friends don't read this but—

My first and second kiss oMg it was SuPer AwKWaRd- can we talk about our first/second kiss here like bro. My friends still don't know about my second kiss UwU