Kiba

((I actually don't see a lot of Kiba oneshots so I was like-
Hey

Kiba
x
Catperson?

Yesyes

And when I searched up "is Hinata a cat person" the results were "alternative universe where Hinata is a yandere"- so yup- it was weird reading it))

You laid on the grass of the village with Kiba, Akamaru, Shino, and Hinata. You looked around, bored. You looked down next to you and saw a cat. Your eyes sparkled with playfulness before you began to pat the cat, smiling widely. "You should get away from cats. They're no good." Kiba huffed as he glanced at you, his teeth poking out of his mouth.

"At least cats are good at keeping me entertained" you hummed back and eyed him with a smirk. "I bet cats can smell better than dogs" you said, holding the cat up. You didn't know if it was true, you just wanted to mess with the boy. His sharp pupils narrowed before he began to pat Akamaru. "That's not true, right Akamaru?" He asked and the dog loudly barked. "That's not true, right Hinata?" You asked, knowing her response. "Uh-I Uhmm" she said, thinking.

"Hinata, you're a dog person, aren't you?" Kiba then asked, clearly pressuring her. "I think you are making Hinata uncomfortable. Why you ask? Because I can tell" Shino suddenly interrupted and you just huffed before looking away. Kiba did the same thing. As Hinata rushed off, Shino silently followed, but you didn't notice of course. He had no existence most of the time. You suddenly glared at Kiba. "Cats are better" you hissed. "I don't have to argue about this because I know the answer!" Kiba barked back and you two just glared at eachother. "Fine, what about a competition? Whoever's animal can find this cloth will win" you smirked. "It's a deal!" He said, clearly determined to win. You made hand signs and took a deep breath.

"Wind release: bird flight!" You said and blew the cloth away. "This doesn't leave a scent trail most of the way, only little clues" you said before you picked your cat up and nuzzled it. "Alright, buddy. Find the cloth and I'll give you more fish or meat- whatever you like" you smiled and the cat nuzzled you back and sent your cat off. Kiba did the same thing with Akamaru. "Cats are no good" he huffed and you crossed your arms. "At least they groom" you chuckled at him.

"Hey, dogs can groom if they want!" He snapped at you, seeming irritated. "I've never seen a dog do so, prove it." You said in a sassy manner and jabbed your finger at his shoulder as you said that. Kiba grew quiet and you just smirked. "See I told you dogs don't gr-" you were cut off as Kiba licked your cheek lightly. Your brain stopped for a moment before you twisted your face into pure confusion. "What-" you cough out in confusion.

"WHY DID YOU LICK ME?" You suddenly yell at him, your face red with embarrassment. "You told me to prove it" he said, smirking mockingly. "You didn't groom me- anything with a tongue can lick eachother. Dogs are just rough and they don't think" you crossed your arms, fuming.

Kiba slammed his hand next to your head, making you jerk up and look at him. (KabEDoN!) "dogs aren't cats Y/N, and I'll show you what cat people just can't do" he smirked before he licked his tooth. You bit your bottom lip in surprise at how quickly he managed to escalate things. You smirked "show me, you hotdog" you mocked yet flirted. He took the challenge and sat on your laps before he leaned in and began to slightly roughly bite your neck, causing you to jump lightly and grip onto the ground.

His tooth sunk into your neck as he began to grind his hips against you, making you let out a shaky breath. This was a turn you never expected. He placed his lips onto yours and began to kiss you, his fingers running through your hair. "Convinced yet?" He murmured into the kiss and you just smiled. "A bit," you purred into the kiss before he took the chance and shoved his tongue into your mouth. You felt your body jump with each move he made and grabbed his waist to stop yourself from shaking as you two fought for dominance.

He soon pulled away and sat next to you. "Still no?" He smirked as he looked at your red face and your neck with some hickeys and bite marks.  He licked his lips as he waited for your response. "Fine. I admit, dogs can be cute and smart" you grumbled, crossing your arms. "And do you admit?" You asked him.

  "I'll admit it when Sasuke and Naruto willingly kiss eachother" he snorted and you just scoffed. "It might happen, you know" you said. "I'm giving you a small possibility here, kitty" he grinned. Soon, both the cat and Akamaru came back with nothing. "Ooh yeah, the cloth. I burned that when I was high enough. Sorry guys" you smirked at Kiba who just shook his head, amused, disappointed yet irritated all at the same time. "Am I supposed to be surprised?" He asked.

"Nah, I just thought maybe a nice talk will do but apparently life had different plans" you smirked at Kiba.

()From a distance, Hinata witnessed all and is horrified, The End()