Sasori

((Oh whoah- 50 readers- a lot for my unpopular life))

You stayed with Sasori instead of Deidara as usually, nagging the hell out of him, which was also an usual. "Why can't I help you make puppets? I'm not going to explode it!" You whined, and heard talking from the other room. "You still don't understand true art, Y/N, UN!" And felt yourself literally sweat drop at his comment. "That's not the point!" You yelled back before turning to Sasori who was working on his puppets still. "Sasori!" You called loudly.

"What" his deep voice rumbled. "Why?" You asked. "You might break it." He responded simply and you glared at him. "I never break anything" you said. "Yeah. Like the time you tripped over and smashed my puppet apart" he responded again and you just paused. "That's.. that's different" you frowned.

"Come on, Sasori. Teach me how to make one puppet!" You asked and he just sharply glared at you through the puppet he stayed in. You could feel it. You flinched. "I'll make you a puppet" he threatened and you squinted your eyes. "That would mean killing your teammate, seeing them bare and cutting them and washing them. The first two steps are weird or bad so no thanks" you huffed before crossing your arms.

"You heartless monster" you huffed as you turned away. "I'm a puppet. I don't feel anything" he said as he looked up from his puppet. "Right.." you mentally slapped yourself before looking up  and walking up from behind. You stared at the puppet and your eyes glittered with amazement at his art. "Such beauty" you smirked before you turned away and began to walk.

You yelped as you tripped over the tail of his puppet that was never there before. You stopped a few inches from the ground and let out a sigh. You notice the strings from Sasori's puppet connecting to you and widen your eyes. Slowly, the puppet opened and a red haired boy came out. He turned to you and showed his fingers which had the chakra strings that were connected to you on them. "This is exactly what happened last time" he reminded you.

"It's not my fault! I swear the tail wasn't there before!" You defended yourself and attempted to move but then reminded yourself that you were technically Sasori's puppet at the moment. You were picked up and set on your legs before Sasori walked over to you and studied your body. "You would make a great puppet" he told you and you panicked. "I don't think so" you responded as Sasori was now inches away from your face.

You notice that the strings were no longer attached to you and felt yourself blush. You feel began to lean forward and then pressed your lips against Sasori's. He stood there, stunned by your actions "Y/N. I'm not supposed to be feeling anything" he whispered, and to your surprise, when you looked at him, you saw a hint of lust and love there. "Y/N" he whispered again, looking down. You suddenly notice how much he turned you on.

His personality was always just interesting and attractive to you but now you saw his actual form. His red semi-messy hair, his soft blush, his voice, his beautiful eyes. Everything was perfect to you. You giggled softly at your thoughts. This was all so strange to you. You leaned in and began to kiss him again, blush eating it's way across your face as he began to kiss back very hesitantly. You smiled into the kiss as the weapons on his body were put away. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in closer, guiding him in.

You leaned on his lap as the tension grew. Sasori cupped your face and began to kiss back more roughly, his left hand reaching down. He slipped his hand into your pants and gently fingered at your womanhood, making you groan softly. You heard footsteps come near to room and stop. Sasori on the other hand pressed harder against your heat and made you softly moan. That's when the foot steps instantly walked into a different direction.

You chuckled and mentally noted to apologize to Deidara later. "Right now you can only think about me" Sasori's voice reached your ear as if he could read your mind. You hummed in response as he resumed his touching with you. His fingers reached into your panties and then he pumped one finger into you, making you whine softly. His fingers teasingly curled and hit your G-spot rapidly, making you moan uncontrollably and pant as you curled your nails into him. Suddenly, strings pulled you away. You lost your grip onto anything and shook, panting heavily as lust clouded your mind completely.

Sasori smiled lightly at the condition you were in before he began to pump three digits in and out of you, making you moan loudly and shake as you desperately tried to find something to hold onto, but the strings held you firmly. "Uhnn- S-Sasori-" you whined as you released onto his digits. Sasori didn't stop there, and instead of stopping, his thrusts got stronger and faster, making your eyes roll to the back of your head from the pleasure. You released again not so later and Sasori finally pulled back and released you onto the ground. Sasori picked you up and laid you on the bed.

You saw him smile at you as he laid you down. He put your cloak on before he ran his fingers through your hair. "My puppet" he whispered to your ears before he retreated back to his own puppet and began to work on the puppets again, leaving you to sleep.

Extra—

As you woke up, you greeted Sasori warmly before you left the room and went to the main part of the rocky base to be greeted by an annoyed Deidara. "Oh yeah.." you breathed before you smiled at him and walked up to him. "You could at least warn me before I almost walk in on it, yeah!" He said, scolding you. "But Deidara.. I took your advice of art. I made my love a bang!" You smirked. Deidara seemed to figure the joke out almost immediately and his face turned red before he ran his fingers through his blonde bangs.

"You know that's not what I mean, don't you?!" He snapped as he accusingly pointed at you. "You're just trying to tease me, un!" He accused before he crossed his arms. "Oh come on, Deidara. I just wanted to have some fun" you whined and Deidara just sighed. "You could've been a bit more quieter.." he muttered. "Oh, Deidei. You'll understand once or if you ever find love. Just don't blow yourself up before you manage to!" You giggled. "Sasori is a bit hottie" you smirked and kept on thinking about him, a blush on your face.