Madara x Reader x Hashirama (cont.)

You loudly moaned as Hashirama sucked at your skin, his hands supporting your back.  You wrapped your arms around his neck and let out a soft whimper. His slowly moved his lips towards your mouth and kissed you.

So passionate and gentle..

You groaned loudly and allowed him to push his tongue in between your lips, his tongue exploring your mouth. The smell of alcohol filled your noise, making you wrinkle your nose lightly. He pulled away for air and you stared into his eyes. His eyes were hard to read to you. Was he doing this all out of lust? No, he wasn't the type of person to do that, right?

You held him, eyes squeezed shut as anxiety overcame you. "..why?" You whispered, wondering if he even managed to hear you. He frowned for a moment before he widely smiled. "I love you, Y/N." He spoke, quite quietly which made you pause. Surely you misheard him?

You flashed a smile and pushed your forehead against his chest, emotions washing over you. How it felt like to be loved. "flattered?" He questioned, playfulness in his voice. You chuckled before responding with a "Perhaps."

He spoke as if he knew about your feelings. Did you make it that obvious? Either way, it didn't matter. He placed his finger under your chin and lifted your face, a smile escaping him. "Be honest with yourself" he whispered before he leaned down and began to kiss you again. Without doubt or hesitation, you instantly kissed back.

He soon pulled away and laid down next to you, his arms wrapped around your shoulder as he held you close. You felt safe in his grasp. The thought made you blush and you slowly closed your eyes, falling into slumber.

——-

You were waken up by knocking on your door. Quickly, you cast a glance at the clock and noticed it was already twelve. "Whoah- it's time for lunch." You whispered and silently rolled away from Hashirama, who loudly snored. A chuckle escaped you and you quickly opened the door, peeking out.

You met eyes with Madara and froze. "O-oh. Hi" you whispered, a voice barely escaping you. "Whether you like it or not, you're coming with me." He said suddenly, making your eyes grow wide. "Hold on, you said I had a choice" you said, opening the door fully. You stared up at him, eyes narrowed. What made him think you were coming along? You had Hashirama now.

"You're coming with me" he simply repeated, and you silently shook your head and began to close the door, only for Madara to place his hands onto the door and open it fully again. Your eyes grew wide and you cast him a small glare. "Your hand, please" you whisper, trying to remain quiet. You averted your eyes as he kept them on you, making you feel uncomfortable.

He suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled your close, his eyes staring down into yours. This was extremely uncomfortable. "Madara.. please get out of my house" you whisper as his grip on your wrist get stronger. He suddenly pinned you against the door and smirked at you, his gloved finger grabbing your face and lifting it. He moved your shirt and revealed the hickeys Hashirama gave you, making him bite his lip.

He smirked at you before he leaned forward and drew his tongue against your jawline, making you shudder and whimper slightly. His hand covered your mouth to prevent your from screaming as his tongue began to go down to your neck. He breathed on you before he leaned down and roughly nipped at your neck. "Y/N, he'll love somebody else, but I won't leave your side. I'll always be here by your side and I'll protect you" he whispered, staring into your eyes with his threatening looking Sharingan.

Your face was red, and you roughly breathed through your nose. "What do you mean?" You whispered as Madara removed his hands from your mouth and allowed you to speak. "He'll fall in love with somebody else. He doesn't love you. He looks at you as a friend with benefits. Nothing more." He whispered, leaning down. "He's never there to help you with your sadness. He'll put the village before you. He barely cares of the Uchiha. This clan is nothing to him" he lastly whispered, a mere inch away from your face.

You felt tired suddenly for some reason. "Y/N." He said, more firmly before he put his hands on your shoulder, his eyes filled with seriousness. You stared at him, pain filling your eyes as you took it in. His eyes stared into yours, making you feel small. Something felt off, but it was probably true. His smirk grew and he leaned in closer before he roughly pulled you in and bit on your neck, making you moan at his sudden actions. You didn't even have time to push him away. "H-Hashirama" you whimpered, rather loudly.

The squeaking of a couch filled the room before you saw him slowly sitting up. "I think you just moaned out the wrong name. Don't worry, I'll fix you on that later" he smirked before he disappeared, making you fall to the ground in shock. Your face was red and you were definitely shocked. Hashirama peeked at you from the couch, looking sleepy.

He suddenly looked worried as he saw your horrified expression and stood up before rushing over to you. "Y/N, are you all right?" He called as he helped you up and closed the door. "N-no. I can't do this anymore" you whispered, holding your head. The image of Hashirama leaving you, the image of konoha killing off the Uchiha kept on replaying in your head, slowly breaking you. Hashirama suddenly stabbed you in the chest, a wide grin on his face. "Stop!" You pleaded as you heard Hashirama laugh out loudly.

You suddenly gasped and noticed that Madara was in front of you again. A tear slipped from your eyes and you looked down, fear gripping at you. "That was a genjutsu" You told yourself, trying to calm down. Hashirama wouldn't just murderer you for no reason. "Yes, but soon it will be reality" he whispered into your ear. "No, Hashirama wouldn't murderer me" you snapped, glaring at him.

"Naive, aren't you." He said, glaring at you now. "You fail to look at reality. You simply don't understand" he said, leaning down and pressing his lips against yours. You couldn't even move. This man could kill you in an instant, and yet he didn't yet. You eyed the direction Hashirama was in, wanting to call out for him. Madara gripped your neck roughly, making you turn back to him quickly as he pulled away and licked his lips. "Keep your eyes on me, not him" he growled.

You stared at him in dread as he leaned down and began to lick your collarbone. As he suddenly bit your collarbone, you moaned quite loudly and panted softly from the sudden pain. You hated to admit it but you loved this. You ran your fingers through his long, spiky hair and rugged at it, earning a grunt from him. He pulled away and grinned at you before he walked towards the door. "Be ready by tonight." he told you, and you nodded.

You looked down, face completely red as you realized what you just did. You then eyed Hashirama. Maybe it was better for him if you left. Tobirama would be happier and Hashirama wouldn't have to worry about you. You sat on the ground and deeply sighed and ruffled your own hair, trying to think.

"What do I do? I'm so messed up" You blurted, not realizing that Hashirama stood at the end of the hallway. He quietly walked over to you and pulled you in for a hug, making you gasp in surprise. As you realized it was just Hashirama, you hugged him back tightly and broke into a sob. "I'm sorry" you whispered, not knowing how much he heard, or if he heard anything.

"Don't worry, Y/N. I'll support your choice" he whispered, his fingers running through your hair as he softly whispered that it was going to be okay. His long hair tickled your face and you felt so safe in his embrace. If you stayed, Madara would probably kill people. Maybe if you went with him, he would leave the village alone.

"I'm going to leave to guard Madara. I'll send you letters, I promise" you whispered, and he just stayed quiet, sad that you were going to leave. "Alright, that's a promise you can't break" he smiled and pat your head. You frowned and hugged him tighter, not wanting to let go.

( I kinda wanna make a Hashirama x Reader x Madara story- should I?)