Kabuto

((Let's do a flirty Y/N.
-no lemons, only fluff like stuff in this one))

You sat in the dark room, eyes narrowed into slits. You placed a hand on your neck where you had recently gotten the cursemark. You clicked your tongue you were 18 and Orochimaru decided to bite your neck to give you your power. Was there literally no other way? You held your knees as you sat on the bed, stuck with your thoughts.

As the door opened and you saw Kabuto walked in, you smirked. "My lovely Kabuto" you hummed playfully. Kabuto fixed his glasses before he glared at you "I thought I told you not to call me that" he said coldly before he handed you your medicine. "I think you did, but I just got lost in your voice" you smirked, and Kabuto just scoffed at you, waiting for you to finish the medicine.

You eyed the yellow pills. "So what's this?" You hummed as you studied it, not trusting it. "It helps with your cursemark. If you don't take it, you'll most likely die" he said. "Ah, reasonable. Alright, I'll take it, cupcakes" you huffed before you took the pill and swallowed. You saw Kabuto's expression change for a moment and you blinked and sighed, laying on your side.

"Any strange pain?" Kabuto asked you. You hesitated before speaking "the booboo on my neck hurts. Orochimaru technically gave me a hickey. What the hell, it's a curse mark given to you in a way that a hickey is given to you. Biting and sucking" you grumbled. Kabuto smiled at your complaining before he leaned over and sat you up. You studied his movements closely and made sure he didn't have anything dangerous. "Do you have your butter knives today" you asked.

"They're not butterknives they're actual nursing supplies" Kabuto told you before pulling out the small knife like thing that nurses use. "It looks like a butter knife no matter what you'll say, Kabuto-San" you responded as you eyed the sharp object and lightly pressed on the tip of it. "So nice looking.." you breathed "just like you!" You smiled at him and he just showed a smile.

"Please stop, Y/M-Chan. You're flattering me" he said softly as he placed a hand on your shoulder. You sighed and looked up at the ceiling. You saw Kabuto's empty hand and silently held it, showing a smile. "You looked kind of lonely" you told him and for a moment you swore you saw sadness in his gaze. "Are you alright?" You frowned as you squeezed his hand, reflecting the frown he wore now. "You look sad" you tilt your head for the man that had kept you company for years now. He just chuckled and nodded. "Of course I'm okay, don't worry about me" he smiled. "I was just thinking about you" he said as he pat your head softly.

You blushed and looked away, puffing your cheeks up as you tried to hide your red cheeks from him, which made him laugh lightly at you. "No need to be shy, Y/N-Chan." He said as he slowly studied you. You bit your lip and without thinking you peck Kabuto's cheek, leaving a kiss there. Kabuto's eyes widened with surprise before he slowly turned to you.

"I think I like you" you smiled at him, and Kabuto just widely smiled for the first time you have seen. "Thank you, Y/N-Chan" he gave you a gentle hug before he left for his duties. He had kept you alive for many years to come, visiting you everyday and telling you about the outside world you dreamed to see one day again.

((Aa sorry it's not as interesting as the others!)