Naruto

You parted your lips in a yawn, watching the village. It had been two years since you were taken away from your village. When the Akatsuki told you to join, you obviously lost against Hidan. He nearly sacrificed you to Jashin. Pein told you that your powers as an Uzumaki would come in handy. You looked up at Itachi and blinked multiple times. Currently, Kisame was on a solo mission so you were taken to take his place.

Why did they want somebody as young as you, a seventeen year old to join the akatsuki? You didn't know. Out of all the people you could've been sent for, you were sent to hunt down your crush, Naruto. Before you were forced to leave the village, you two were wonderful friends. You slowly stood up, holding your needles close to yourself before putting them in your bun in an angle where it wouldn't stab you.

You nodded towards Itachi before jumping and landing near the gate, which was where Naruto and Sakura trained. You watched and stared at Naruto. How handsome he had grown in the three years. You wanted to reach out and beg him to help you, but you kept yourself from doing so and stood.

The pink haired girl had to go somewhere in order for you to take care of Naruto. You swiftly threw two needles and three more a moment after. The first two were to make them move. As planned, Sakura and Naruto quickly jumped out of the way. A needle hit Sakura in the neck and she fell to her knees and landed on her face.

Honestly, that was a lucky shot.

Naruto quickly blocked the needle with his arms, and picked Sakura up before laying her behind himself. "Who's there?!" He demanded, and you stayed still. You didn't want to do this. You wanted to go back. Something pushed you forward and you landed on the ground, a miserable look on your face.

Naruto's eyes widened the moment he saw you. "Y-Yn-Chan?" he gasped, backing away. "Thought I was dead, hmm?" You smiled weakly, pulling out a katana and holding it up. "Why are you wearing that cloak?" He questioned, a frown upon his face. He knew the answer. It was because you were part of the terrorism organization or something. You shook your head slowly before looking behind you. Nobody was around, which meant it was a good time to kill him.

You crouched down, no emotion on your face. "Why?" He questioned, and you looked away. "That doesn't matter anymore. One of us are going to die, anyways." You told him. "But because you asked-" you grunt as you threw your katana forward, and he quickly dodged it. This was something you expected. Chains shot out of your body, and you winced in pain as the chains wrapped around him. "I'm sure you're aware of how the Uzumaki clan is good at sealing." You smile warmly, grabbing a kunai and walking towards him.

He struggled under the chains, and stopped as blood began to pour down the area the chains were coming out of. You nearly stumbled as you were a step in front of him. "Y/n! You're bleeding! Stop!" He pleaded you, and you held the kunai up. "Did anybody try looking for me?" You questioned, looking down.

"Yes. Many search parties were sent out for you. Nobody could find you though." Naruto told you, and you just looked down. You swung your kunai down but stopped a mere inch before his throat. You couldn't bring yourself to kill him.

He flinched as he saw you swing your kunai down, and his hand slammed onto your stomach along with a rasengan. His hand was coming out of your back, and you stared at him in shock. You coughed, followed by blood splattering across the grass and onto his face and arms. The adrenaline almost nearly kicked in, and you pulled back, despite the small pain and fell onto the ground with a thump.

Naruto's eyes stretched wide the moment he saw you, and he quickly leaned over and stared at you, tears edging his eyes.

"Don't cry. I just tried to kill you, naruto" you managed to breathe out, your vision glowing blurry. Was it because you were dying or was it because you were crying? You stared up at the sky and smiled as he shook his head and grabbed you, embracing you in a hug.

"I know you didn't want to leave the village y/n. You aren't like that." He whispered, and you slowly closed your eyes. "Glad to know you understand." You whispered, the light leaving your eyes as you stopped breathing.

Naruto sobbed out, pain gripping strongly at his chest.

-(idk what I did I just wanted to post something)-