Yandere Kakashi

I did it but a few people requested that I did it again so uh- alright!

————

You smiled widely with amusement as Kakashi turned away. "You're just so cute." You smiled, gently running your finger through his hair before standing up. "I think it's time I went to Asuna. I promised him I'd meet up with him for dango." You giggled lightly before standing and straightening your clothes.

  "You can always come you know, everybody is worried!" You called as you walked away, not noticing the murderous gaze he had. From when Kakashi became an UNBU, he became more distant, but that honestly didn't bother you. You were used to different people. As you ran off, Kakashi slowly stood up and pulled out his mask.

"Y/n, they don't deserve you." He whispered, a twisted expression of bitterness and anger in his face.

As you approached the group, you waved. The usual members, Guy, Asuma, Kurenai and others were here. Slowly, you sat down and smiled. "I couldn't convince him to come along. Sorry." You apologized quickly, shifting slowly as you sighed. "Don't worry, Y/n!" guy smiled, and you blushed lightly.

  "May I have a few dango, please?" You called, smiling at the waitress.

  You lifted your gaze as you saw a familiar silver haired man walking towards the group, and waved. "Kakashi! You came! Come sit with us!" You invited him, giggling as Guy pulled you in on a gentle headlock. "See! I told you he'd come!" Guy boasted, and you nodded in agreement. You turned as the waitress gave you your dango, and you dipped your head in a thank you. You took a bite from the dango and blinked.

It tasted kind of weird.

The moment you turned away, a hand came through both people next to you, which was Guy and Asuma. You froze with horror as you saw the familiar jutsu, chidori. Everybody else was frozen with fear too, and you couldn't blame them. Guy and Asuma fell on the table with a loud thump, and you stared from the corner of your eyes as blood puddled onto the ground.

The waitress disappeared into a puff of smoke, and he leaned forward to you. "I'm sorry you had to see that, Y/n." Kakashi spoke as he held you closely by your waist, pulling you towards him. Kurenai quickly jumped up, only for Kakashi's clone to Chidori her through the chest. "Stop!" You gasped out eventually, trying to pull yourself away. 

"Calm down, love. I wouldn't want to hurt you." He purred, forcefully pulling you onto his chest. The strong stench of blood filled the air, and his hands were visibly bloody. "They were getting in the way of our love. Anybody else who tries to interfere will have the same punishment." He whispered, gripping your thigh strongly and pulling you up bridal style.

You tried your best to kick yourself away, but he slammed you against the wall, his knee between your legs as he sighed. "I did this for you, so be grateful." He whispered, his hand sneaking into your shirt and groping your breast strongly, causing you to gasp and squeeze your eyes shut. He eyed the entrance of the store before his clone shut the metal shutters and locked it, disappearing into a puff of smoke and vanishing.

"You can be as loud as you wish, love." He cooed as he began to suck on your neck strongly, his other hand fingering your heat through your panties. You softly groaned, tears edging your eyes as you pressed against him. His warm fingers slipped into your fabric clothing and slipped through your wet flaps and pumping you painfully slowly. 

You arched against him and let out a long moan, strongly gripping at his hair as he teased you. "K-kakashii-!" You gasped, pressing yourself down on him. He chuckled and began to speed his pace up. "Aaah- fuck-" you managed to moan out, and he chuckled.

"Seems that the oxytocin is kicking in, hm?" He whispered into your ears, his pace fastening. He smirked as you panted heavily from the pleasure received. He pulled your hair and forced you to face him before he began to deeply kiss you, his bulge grinding against you.

He slowly pulled away, smiling as he saw your red face. "Why don't we continue this later." He hummed as he pulled his hand away, making you softly whine. He picked you up again and left from behind the store, leaving all the corpses behind.