Madara(Cont.)

You found his words to somehow be a big turn on. You blushed hard and grinned in a challenging manner. "Is that so" you hummed, staring into his Sharingan with confidence.

He clearly liked your confidence. "Let's see how long you can keep that look up" he said, a hint of mockery in his voice. He pressed his lips onto yours rather roughly, causing you to groan as his hands began to remove your clothes. He wasted no time and strongly gripped your breasts. You moaned softly as he continued to roughly kiss you, his tongue licking your lips from time to time.

The more his hands touched you, the more you wanted. Although you loved him touching you, you hated being treated like a submissive all the time. Even if you knew this person was to be feared, you didn't fear him. As you tried to move, his hand swiftly moved to your waist and kept you down. This man wasn't going to let you gain dominance. You whined softly, face hot.

"To think you'd give up so quickly." Madara hummed into the kiss, smirking widely as he began to trail his tongue down your neck and bit your neck, making you arch slightly and pant softly. As you dug your nails into his clothes, you buried your face into his jet black hair, trying to prevent any lewd noises. "Fuck" you moaned softly, trailing off as you cursed under your breath.

You gripped harder on his clothes before you finally managed to move and remove his heavy armor  slowly, hesitant as you questioned what you were doing at the back of your head. You barely managed to keep that thought up as Madara softly breathed onto your sensitive skin and sent chills across your body.

Madara stared into your eyes as you removed his clothes hesitantly, unsure of everything. He soon grabbed your hands and guided you, too impatient to go through with your hesitant self. As his top was off, you laid your hands onto his warm skin and soon hugged him close, enjoying the warmth. The man removed the remains of your clothes and the remains of his clothes quickly before he sat you on his lap. You felt embarrassed, showing your bare body to anybody was something that definitely wasn't normal. You looked down, only for Madara to grab your chin and turn your head to him slightly, making sure not to hurt your neck badly.

"Where did all that confidence go?" He whispered into your ears and inserted a thumb into your mouth and pressed down on your tongue. You groaned softly as Madara picked you up by your waist and lowered you onto himself slowly, tearing your virgin walls. You whined and gripped at his back tightly, probably tearing his skin too.

"It hurts-" you managed to whisper through pants, trying to hold back tears of pain. He listened to your whines and lewd noises, clearly enjoying it as he softly scoffed before licking your jawline. He didn't even do any actions of stretching you out before he did this.

He grabbed your waist and began to guide you. Moans escaped you as you rode him, the pain unbearable but the pleasure amazing. You began to move your hips yourself, wrapping your arms around Madara's neck and listening to his soft grunts. "You're so tight" he whispered in your ear, making you chuckle lightly through pants. "And you're-" you were cut off by your own loud moan as Madara slammed harder into you, pushing your waist hard onto his.

"You don't need to say things we both know" he said, a sly smirk on his face. You began to feel a knot build up in you. Madara placed his finger into your mouth again and softly pressed his fingers onto your tongue, making you open your mouth so he was able to hear you more.

You softly bit down on his finger as your climax got close. Drool dripped from your lips as his fingers pressed down harder against your tongue, forcing your mouth to open wider. You loudly moaned his name out as you reached your climax and released onto him.

He smirked and kept you moving as you climaxed on him. As you finished, he flipped you over onto your fours and began to pound into you with no mercy, making you moan loudly as your legs shook from all the pleasure. You felt his movements get sloppier as he continued to thrash hard into you. As time passed, you felt your second knot build up slowly and gritted your teeth. "You're so cute when your submissive" he chuckled loudly, gripping tightly onto your thighs as he moved your body against his.

He gave two more strong thrashes and stopped, making you release yet again. You felt warm fluids fill you and inhaled sharply, shaky as you slowly began to fall. Madara quickly grabbed you and pulled up before pulling you close to him, his fingers running through your hair before he leaned down and began to kiss you again, his tongue wondering around your mouth as he savored your taste.

He pulled away and looked at you with a straight face. He soon released a smirked as he had your hair curling around his hair. He grabbed your clothes and put it on you before putting it on himself. He picked you up bridal style and began to walk. "Madara?" You whispered softly: "why me?" You continued, curious. "I have to admit you're stronger than most people and you're caring for people you love. And because you will be staying with me, I need somebody who can take care of themself. And you're a woman" he finished, which made you scoff loudly. "Yes, I am a woman" you said, looking into his eyes.

"I guess I love you." You huffed, eyeing him. You heard an amused scoff from him and blushed hard.