Obito x Reader

((YEeT a love triangle thing that's requested))

You giggled as you walked besides Deidara, face red from laughing so much. You loved it when he talked about his art. And just to be a tease, you would deny his ideas and tell him that you agreed more with Sasori. "I'm going to fix your ideas, un!" He yelled, grabbing the collar of your cloak and lifting you off the ground. "Calm down, Dei! I'm just joking." You smirked, patting his hands softly. "Hmm" Deidara smugly smirked but didn't put you down.

"Deidara-senpai! Tobi thinks Y/N-Chan is right, you should calm down" Tobi cut in. Unlike his usual voice, he sounded a bit firm and you felt like his voice was a bit deep. You eyed Deidara and leaned forward. "Put me down, Dei. Tobi is right. If you want to be rough with somebody do it in private, not public, silly" you chuckled, making him instantly drop you onto the ground and cross his arms.

"You're thoughts are weird, Y/N." Deidara yelled, face a tint of pink as he pointed sharply at you. "Oh, don't be so embarrassed about it, Deidara" you said before standing up and patting down your cloak. "Thanks Tobi!" You called, to which he remained quiet. "Tobi.." you whispered. Something about him was definitely off. You slowed down and stuck by Tobi before gently tugging on his sleeve. "Tobi? You're awfully quiet around Deidara. Is there anything going on?" You asked, worried for him.

You heard that people who acted happy had a big chance of being depressed. 

"Tobi is happy!" Tobi squeaked loudly, sounding embarrassed. You smiled at him and lightly tipped your head. "That's good to hear." You smiled, watching as Deidara marched on. Technically your only friend remaining in this world. You used to live back in konoha a few years ago. Maybe about 12 years ago when you were 19. You knew many people, including Itachi, Kakashi, Minato and some others. Two were dead.

"You look sad, I can be your therapist!" Tobi said, leaning in. You could technically feel the smile on his face and nervously chuckled. "Nono, I was just thinking about two friends that died a long time ago. How shocking it was for me. To think that first my crush would be crushed alive by a pile of boulders and then my closest friend would be killed by another friend" you frowned, looking up. "I hope it wasn't a painful death though" you chuckled, playing with your hair. (Ironic who you're talking to)

Tobi was quiet now and he looked down. "Tobi wants to say something to you later!" He said, rather loudly. "But you can't tell Deidara" he then whispered playfully, leaning forward. You chuckled and nodded. "Of course, Tobi" you said before running forward again to talk to Deidara. "Why aren't we flying on a bird like usual?" You questioned, tired of walking.

"Because I don't want you to fall off of it, yeah." He said, making you  puff your cheeks up. "I only fell off once, Deidara!" You snapped. "I can always catch myself again." You then said, playfully pushing him. "You don't have to rub it in either, Deidara" you added. "It's not everybody that can somehow manage to keep their feet glued to something that's so unstable." You told him. "I was worried that you would die, Y/N. Stop being so stupid, un. It's not going to take you anywhere" he smirked, knowing it would make you wordless.

"Whatever" you huffed and crossed your arms, embarrassed "you just never know when to stop talking, Dei." You whispered, turning redder as you heard a scoff from Deidara while you felt Tobi state at you.

  As the moon rose, you settled down beside a tree and looked at Deidara. "Let's just stay here" you said, looking at Tobi for reassurance. Tobi gave a deep nod and you huffed. "Well, I'm going to go find some water and maybe some fish at the stream" you told them before walking off. You removed your cloak and revealed your black simple short kimono.

You kneeled down and stared into the water, deep in thought. You weren't able to notice the footsteps that approached you until you saw the black cloak next to you. As yo I turned, you saw Tobi and nodded. "Hi Tobi" you smiled, looking into the water before looking at him again, feeling slightly tired.

Tobi sat down next to you and faced you, his hands reaching out for yours. You blinked at his actions and stared at his mask as he grabbed your hands, only to notice the glowing sharingan through the mask. You stared at his eyes, not knowing if he just stole it or if he was born with it. Your eyes began to narrow as you stared. "It seems like you've noticed my eye" he chuckled deeply, making your stare even more intense. "Where did you-?" You questioned, staring at him.

"I am Uchiha-" you cut him off by grabbing his mask and gently pulling it off, not even bothering to listen to the rest of his introduction. You knew who it was. "Obito.." you whispered, face red. "Obito- you listened to my ranting knowing I didn't know" you said, turning redder as you stared at his face. The marks that were left on his face didn't even bother you. He still looked as amazing as you always thought he was.

"Yup" he smirked, gently cupping your face. "Why didn't you come back?" You asked, having many more questions for him. "I lost faith in this world, but Y/N.." he said, staring into your eyes. "You are the only thing my faith remains in now" he smiled, making you blush. "I still don't forgive you for  hiding this from me." You said with a serious expression before hugging him. The truth was, you had no faith in this world either.

Your eyes teared up and you sighed. "What about Deidara?" He suddenly asked, making you jerk back. "Deidara—?" You questioned and stared at him. As you saw him avert his eyes, you widely grinned, a blush across your cheeks. "You're jealous, aren't you!" You laughed loudly, falling back. "You're as insecure as the last time I met you, even if you want to destroy the world now!" You giggled, ignoring him as he desperately tried to shush you.

You opened your eyes as your world began to spin, and you were dropped onto a stone hard ground. "Deidara?" You called out, only to tease Obito. He ruined the perfect emotional reunion, so he was going to suffer a good teasing. You felt arms wrap around you as you sat up and scoffed. "Who knew your would've been trying to destroy the world" you said, looking ahead and enjoying the warm embrace.

"Don't think you can get away with teasing me so easily" he said, his voice dark yet having a hint of playfulness as he buried his face into the crook of your neck from behind. You smiled weakly and stopped laughing. "I can get away with it." You told him before turning and facing him. "How did it feel to be crushed by rocks?" You asked out of the blue, making Obito sigh. "You haven't changed at all." He said. "I can almost predict how you'll react to any scenario." He said, grabbing his mask and putting it on you as a blind fold. "You'll blush if I do this" he said before he leaned forward and planted his lips onto yours, making you turn red, as he predicted. "H-how do I not turn red at that?!" You gasped as you pulled away, surprised as you looked away. He grinned.

"It's so easy to predict you, Y/N. It always has been" he told you before he leaned in for another kiss to which you returned without any further complaints or questions.

"I somehow love you" you whispered into the kiss.

(Mmmm

How did I do- I'm not so sure but here you go))