Itachi

It had been a month since you had joined Akatsuki. You were grouped with Itachi and Kisame, which was pretty useless because you were a healer ninja and Itachi never got hurt while Kisame could heal with his weird sword. Now you were on a weird mission.

You kept your arms crossed as you quietly followed behind them. "Hey, I was never told what we're doing, mind explaining?" You frowned as you tried to get them to talk. It was too quiet and you didn't like it. "Then surely there is a reason that you weren't told?" Kisame smiled at you, his sharp teeth glittering lightly.

"Well, maybe Pein wanted you to explain?" You responded and Itachi stopped for a moment. "We're finding the Kyūbi" he said before slowly turning to you, his neutral face and emotionless tone sending small chills down your spine. You bit your lip with sudden insecurities before nodding. "Alright then" you huffed as you three continued in silence.

"Shall we take a small break?" Kisame chuckled as you began to pat softly from how much you walked. It was the second day of walking without any rest and you could feel your legs giving out. "No.." you managed to breathe out and Itachi removed his arm from his sleeve and placed it outside of his cloak, showing half of his shirt and arm. "Nothing good will happen even if you pass out, Y/N" Itachi told you quietly as he leaned on a tree.

You sighed and fell onto the ground. "Alright then." You puffed your cheeks up. You soon sat besides Itachi and looked up. You soon began to look at Itachi. You eyed his necklace and then his netted shirt. Why was this person in Akatsuki? Soon, Itachi turned and met eyes with you, his eyes having no emotions behind them. "What are you looking at?" He asked you, making you turn red with embarrassment as you noticed you were staring. You softly flicked his forehead with your two fingers before you muttered "nothing, you Uchiha."

His eyes lit up for a moment with surprise before he looked away. "Ooh, surprised are we?" You hummed as you teased him. He was clearly trying his best to hide his emotions. He showed a small smile which definitely surprised you. You began to massage your legs to ease the muscles and you just chuckled. "You never fail to surprise me either" you said, feeling like you were talking to yourself. "You're so quiet" you mutter, words met by silence again.

You bit your thumb as you suddenly felt nervous, digging your sharp teeth into your skin as you tried to think of something to say. You looked up from your thumb, ignoring the fact you were bleeding. You took a breath before you made the stupidest choice possible. You smirked at yourself before you landed a peck on his cheek, suddenly regretting life. Why did I do that? I don't even know why I did that. You panicked

You silently waited for his reaction which was nothing. He stared at the ground before he smiled, happiness dancing on his face for the first time. Your eyes grew wide at his expression and you tapped his shoulder. "are you okay?" You asked, fearing you broke him with your stupid choices in life.

Itachi faced you before he pulled you in and pressed his lips against yours. You felt a blush spread across your face before you cupped his face in your hands and kissed back. You honestly couldn't imagine Itachi kissing anybody even when you were kissing him right now.

You pressed your tongue into his mouth and explored it, leaving no place unexplored as Itachi's one hand held you close. As you pulled away, you heard a chuckle and instantly turned. "Well, isn't this surprising? Am I under a genjutsu?" Kisame asked as he stared at you and Itachi.

You blushed even harder and began to stammer out gibberish. Itachi eyed you warmly before nodding at Kisame. "Finally achieved the goal, I see" Kisame hummed and you just froze before turning back to Itachi. "Goal?" You asked him. Itachi just slowly stood up. You quickly jumped after him. "Hold on, you've got explaining to do- how much of this was planned, Itachi?!" You questioned. Itachi just turned to you, his face neutral once again. "Until here, all. I still love you, so don't worry" he said as he kept on walking. "I still love you too but still, why couldn't the man make the first move?" You asked. "Some questions cannot be answered." Itachi responded. You let out a quiet groan and at this Kisame chuckled quietly.

(I'll make an actual lemon next- promise))