Tobirama(Cont.)

He chuckled at your words and stared at you, admiring you before he looked away, looking embarrassed. You noticed this and chuckled. You could help him regain his confidence just by a few words. "Scared so suddenly? Maybe my words from earlier were actually true. You know, just when your feeling a moment of dominance over somebcjdd-" you began to speak gibberish as you saw his murderous gaze on you, daring you to speak on. "You're going to wish that you didn't have a mouth" he whispered into your ears, making you feel surprised at his words.

"Are you sure about that?" You asked him, only for him to lean down and roughly kiss you. Every moment of it you loved though. You groaned softly, grabbing his fuzzy hoodie and pulling him closer quickly as his tongue entered your mouth and began to roam it. The moment you pulled him down, it was like you unleashed his demonic side.

You pulled him away and showed a playful grin. "Soo?" You hummed "are you gonna tell me those words that you said were useless?" You asked him. You giggled as you saw him turn red this time, turning away slightly. "Come on, Tobirama! How hard can it be?" You asked, pulling him closer in a teasing manner. His eyes now stared into yours as he opened his mouth to speak.

He stood gave up and pulled away, finding too much difficulty in telling you three small words. "You have the courage to tell me that you'll fuck me and the courage to kiss me but not the courage to admit your feelings?" You questioned, finding this all to be so funny. "Fine, I guess I'll take charge because I can say it I love you" you giggled before leaning toward and kneeing his bulge. He clearly held back any lewd noises as you pressed your lips onto his, still feeling greatly amused at his choice of saying nothing.

You kept his arms down and continued to softly knee him. His soft grunts turned you on greatly. You gently began to remove his hoodie and tossed it off the bed. You then began to remove his black shirt and smiled as he helped you. You jerked up as you felt a hand on your shoulder from behind.

You let out a yelp as you were pulled back by somebody and looked up to see a clone of Tobirama. How and When? You turned back to the original Tobirama and giggled. "Was this your plan all along?" You asked, letting out a small grunt as the clone's hand began to creep into your shirt. His clone began to drag his hands up your skin and gave your breasts a tight squeeze, making you gasp out. "Yes. I knew you would try to be a tease" Tobirama smugly grinned as he watched you bite your lip to prevent yourself from making any noises.

His arms were crossed until he shuffled and leaned forward, tightly gripping your inner thigh and pulling your pants down. He quickly removed his black shirt that you failed to remove and moved your panties out of the way and pressed his tongue flat up against your heat, making you arch and moan out in pleasure.

You ran your fingers through his hair and slightly tugged at the tangles, feeling a knot build up in your stomach as he continued to lap his tongue at your heat. A soft whine escaped you as his clone pulled your hands away and kept your arms above your head. "Using your jutsu's at this time" you managed to chuckle out through your loud moans.

Tobirama began to pull back and roughly pushed his finger into you, causing you to gasp as he began to thrash his finger in and out of you, adding another finger in after awhile. You wrapped your arms around him, being a moaning mess at this point. Tobirama had a small smile plastered onto his face, studying you as you moaned.

  The knot suddenly snapped, causing you to release onto his finger while moaning out his name. Tobirama licked his finger and grinned at you before holding you in his arms. The other clone disappeared as he held you closely, his soft breathe against your ears. "Love you, Tobirama" you whispered, closing your eyes to sleep. "I.. love you too" he replied soon after, making you scoff before you fell asleep.

((I am not very satisfied with this chapter but- it's just I can't imagine some characters admitting they love somebody lmao- like Madara and Tobirama. Probably Obito too))