Deidara

((Just as I said- I'm doing Deidei

But before the story starts- how long is Deidara's hair wtf- I got an official Naruto poster

does it literally go down to his waist?- anyways let's get started

Alright a week later and I've found the truth-
apparently it really is that long and man- I thought it was shoulder length but nope it's much longer-

He's still hot don't get me wrong))

You were sitting down in the forest near the hidden leaf village, fiddling with some clay as you began to make a small bird figure out of boredom. With Naruto back and the Akatsuki, tension was bubbling here and there and the base was being careful. You lift your head and scoffed "as if Naruto will be taken" you said. Naruto was strong and respected by nearly the whole village. He protected Gaara.

"Seems like somebody is underestimating us, un" a voice spoke up from above you and you felt chills run down your spine before you quickly jumped out of the way and turned. You saw a blonde with a cloak. The cloak had red clouds on them and was mainly black while his hair was tied into a half up like thing. His long hair was ruffled by the wind. You felt intimidated yet interested in him.

You pulled out a kunai and threw your small bag of clay to the ground. "Mind you, just because you are a member of a terrorism group doesn't mean you have to sneak up on me" you chuckled before you clicked your tongue. This was an Akatsuki member who took on Sharingan Kakashi and Naruto's Kyūbi. You had heard this blonde self destructed and lost his arms but those both seemed like false facts.

"I couldn't help but to notice the art that was here." The blonde grinned. "Are you talking about the bird or me?" You asked, confused. Was this man flirting with you or complimenting your art. Those were two different things. Deidara paused before noticing what you meant. "Whatever way you want to take it, un" the blonde said shyly before he stuffed his hands into his bags.

  "But I'll show you true art, yeah!" He suddenly yelled. You tensed and got ready to run for your life. As the blonde threw little spider like things at you, you knew those were bombs. "Fuck- that's definitely Deidara" you yelped as you jumped towards him, attempting to restrain him as you grabbed his arms. "Oh? Looks like I've become famous" he hummed as you grabbed him. He put his hands together and smirked widely "KATSU!" He yelled and the wind made you fall forward onto him.

You furrowed your eye brows as he pulled you along onto his bird and flew up. "hm, I was talking about you earlier, not the bird. You still have things to learn about art" the blonde smiled "you see, art is Explosion, un!" He yelled before he used his open hand that didn't hold onto you and threw his clay down. "Please don't blow up my village" you huffed as you held tightly onto his sleeve to prevent falling off. "Your village should know true art too, un" he said and you glared at him. "I will kill you if you even think about it" you threatened. If you jumped off the bird now, you were die, no doubt. "Wait so I'm an Explosion for you?" You suddenly asked. "I want you to bang" the blonde smirked at you and you felt heat rise to your face.

"You don't even know me!" You stuttered at him as you looked down. "Can you let me down now?" You asked quietly, feeling both awkward and uncomfortable. This man didn't seem so bad but he was. "I still didn't show you my art" he said before he put his hands together. "KATSU" he yelled as the trees blew up. You stared in awe as the  little bits of clay he dropped blew up the nature. On the other hand, it looked interesting watching the trees blow up. "whoah" you breathed out softly as you smiled lightly. "maybe you are right when you say art is explosion" you smiled weakly as you turned to him. Deidara nodded in approval at your words and proudly raised his chin, "I knew you would agree, un" he smiled widely.

You raised a brow with amusement at his words as he began to lower his birds. "I better go before your village spots me, yeah" Deidara said and you nodded lightly. "we'll meet again soon" He grinned. "You can just call me Y/N" you muttered as you jumped down. You walked off with all your stuff as if nothing happened and entered your apartment with a sigh. You fell onto your bed and hugged your pillow, letting out a sigh as you began to overthink. What if somebody saw you? What if that somebody told on you? what if you were thrown out of the village? what if you were killed on spot?

you opened one eye up, a frown planted on your lips as you bit your bottom lip. You began to think about the blondie. He looked like a girl but you still somehow managed to think he was handsome or cute. His high ego made you like him, it was something that you found interesting. You placed a hand on your own face before kicking up. You began to walk towards the shower to bathe.

As you finish up, you wrap a towel around your body before throwing open the closet and staring in it. You weren't really thinking until you heard a knock at your door. You stared at the door before you pulled out random clothes. You froze once the door clicked open. "Y/N?" You heard a familiar voice and narrow your eyes. "Get out, get out, get out!" You quickly shouted not too loudly but so he could hear. "I'm changing and if you knock can you wait for me to come out?" You said as you lean against the door to your room, looking down. You heard the footsteps near and he sighed. "I wanted to pay you a visit but it wouldn't be good if anybody saw me, yeah" he spoke as he wondered around your apartment.

"Deidara please get out" you told him and bit on your lip, feeling embarrassment rise up your body as you held your head in your arms, hearing his footsteps near. "Surprisingly, you have a style I kind of like, un" you heard him say, ignoring your voice.

((U h h - this shall continue to part 2))