Madara x Reader x Hashirama (cont.)

You let go of him and let out a long breath, nervous. "If I don't come back you better put up a funeral for me" you giggle and smiled at him, seeing his worried expression at your words. "I'm just joking, Hashirama!" You laughed and began to head towards your kitchen, holding back your sadness.

—————

That night, you were greeted by Madara, who stood in your living room out of nowhere. You jumped, shocked at his sudden presence. "Did you break into my house?" you question, looking at the door that was still locked. "Then you locked the door." You huffed, unamused. His arms were crossed and a raised a brow at you before letting out a 'Hn' and walking forward, his armor making clanking(is that what you call it) noises. You tensed as he neared but didn't move, eyes narrowed.

He stopped a inch away from you, glaring down at you. He ran his tongue over his lips and soon grabbed your arms and pinned them to the wall, a mocking grin plastered across his face. "You're correct. We don't want any interruptions, after all" he hummed. Your face turned red with surprise and shock at his words and you quickly averted your eyes, feeling awkward. He released one hand and trailed his gloved finger across your clothes, his stare remaining on your face.

You bit your tongue to prevent any noises from escaping you, but Madara disapproved your actions and moved his other hand towards your mouth and pried your mouth open and pressed his thumb against your tongue and slowly explored your mouth with his thumb while his other hand tightly squeezed your thigh, making a deep moan escape you.

You felt drool run down your lips and softly panted, feeling hot all around your body. "You like this, don't you." he whispered huskily into your ear, causing you to shudder. His hand continued to roam your body and he smirked at you upon seeing your red face. He pulled his thumb away and licked your saliva off his glove and ran his tongue along your jaw before he began to kiss you, earning another soft groan from you. His hand snuck up your clothes and gave your breast a rough squeeze as his tongue entered your mouth and began to explore it.

"You know what would be interesting? Why don't we do this in Hashirama's office?" Madara suggested, a mocking grin on his face as he pulled away and wiped the drool away from his face and stared into your eyes. As you panted, you shook your head, not wanting him to see you like this. You frowned and squeezed your eyes shut, trying to make the heat that covered your body away. You didn't want to admit that you wanted him to continue touching you.

He picked you up bridal style and began to walk, his slow pace calming you down a bit. His hand squeezed your thigh, making you shudder. He smirked at himself, amused at your sensitive side like this. "I get why Hashirama would want to do this to you" he hummed as he opened the door and began to walk, his long hair brushing against your face and tickling your skin. You kept your eyes shut as he walked, sinking into his chest.

—————

You woke up and squinted your eyes at the light, noticing you were in the temple of the Uchiha's. "Oh my god I fell asleep" you blurted, eyes wide as you jerked up. You were sitting on the ground and you rubbed your eyes and quickly stood up, tired. You began to hear talking from downstairs, which is where the Uchiha stone was and listened, noticing it was Madara and Hashirama talking.

As time passed, Madara suddenly stormed out and grabbed you before he lifted you up and glared darkly at you, making you feel intimidated. He suddenly forced your mouth open and placed his thumb onto your tongue again. "I'm going to make sure Hashirama knows you're mine." He growled before he moved your fabric clothing from your shoulder and bit into your collarbone, making you yelp in surprise and groan in pain.

He smirked before he began to suck your neck, making you whimper and run your fingers through his hair and try to pull him away, shaking your head. You didn't like it when he was mad, you definitely knew that. Hashirama emerged and looked at you, looking shocked.

You mouthed a 'help me' and squeezed your eyes shut, trying not to give into the lust. "Madara! You don't drag Y/N into this. This doesn't have to include her." He said, trying to remain calm. Madara smirked against your skin and soon pulled away before he ignored Hashirama and began to lick your lips, causing you to shudder greatly against his touch. "F-fuck" you whimper, his touches getting hard to resist.

Suddenly, wood emerged from the ground and pushed Madara away, allowing you to slump backwards. "Don't drag her into this. She hasn't done anything wrong" Hashirama spoke, his voice firm. Madara laughed and glared at Hashirama, anger in his eyes. "She's coming with me, and I'm just making it clear to you that she's mine" he said before he quickly grabbed you bridal style and held you close, licking his lips. "I'll finish you later" he told you, making you squeeze your eyes shut in fear. This was just too much drama. He quickly jumped out and placed you down before he grabbed your wrist and began to drag you out of the village.

———————

After awhile, you two reached a small cabin and entered, greeted by a warm breeze. You blinked, amused at the small cabin. Madara carried you to a bed and dropped you onto it. "Shall we begin?" He grinned as he removed his armor and placed it into the ground. He crawled onto you and roughly kissed you, making you moan as he began to grind himself against you. "You're going to love your new life more than anything" he purred into your ear, making you blush. "I hope so" you whispered back.

——-
Now imagine what happened next- lovely.  That's the end UwU

Tobirama is cutie——

Oh yeah, I made a new story which includes HashiramaxReaderxMadara, IzunaxReader and some Tobirama reader

Oh yeah, I made a new story which includes HashiramaxReaderxMadara, IzunaxReader and some Tobirama reader. If you liked this you might like that too- the story is called 'Just An Uchiha'