Akatsuki Various-ish

I didn't really understand the request but hopefully this is what you wanted—

Mostly fluff and shit-

—————

You pouted as Hidan shoved you gently, teasing you on how short you were. "Shortcakes!" He teased, and ruffled your hair. To say the least, you were angry. Nobody took you seriously though. You looked around at the other members who looked amused. Everybody but Pein and Sasori.

Itachi was away for awhile. He was quite protective over you, as you were one of his remaining siblings. You had followed him to the Akatsuki and Tobi has allowed you in. Deidara huffed and glared at Hidan before he stood up. "Give Y/N a break with your stupidity, un!" He said, gently pulling you towards him.

"What the hell? Why are you always standing up for her, Deidara-Chan?" Hidan mocked, pointing towards him and with a murderous glare. "Quiet down. You're both idiots anyways." Sasori cut in, glaring at the two. You giggled with amusement, whispering: "karma, karma!" Quite loudly.

Pein nodded in agreement at your words from the shadows, silently watching as Hidan scoffed and shoved Deidara out of the way and lifted your gaze to look at him with his thumb. As you tried to duck away out of embarrassment and first instinct, he wrapped his other arm around your waist and grinned.

"Stop it. Public affection is disgusting." Zetsu said, his head barely out of the ground as Kuro Zetsu's voice contained disgust. You nodded in agreement and tried to pull away, but Hidan continued to hold you close. "Let me go, Hn!" You breathed out sharply, struggling wildly.

From the shadows of the hideout, a shuriken flew towards you two and cut Hidan's arm that wrapped around you off, it fell to the ground with a soft thump, and you stared in surprise. "Jashin says he doesn't like it when you touch me." You grinned, managing to escape from him.

"Don't touch my sister." Itachi's calm voice cut in, and he walked out of the shadows. His cold glare was on Hidan while Kisame walked after him, a wide grin on his face. "What the fuck?!" Hidan yelled out in anger as he stared down at his arm.

Deidara silently approached you and sent you a smile which you returned. "Thanks, niisan!" You called rather quietly, earning a nod from him. "So, how's the pain?" You asked Hidan innocently, to which he simply growled in frustration. "But be careful, Hidan! If you touch me, he might cut off your remaining arm and legs." You frown, and it was almost as if you actually felt bad. You kind of did, of course, but it was in fact, karma.

As you walked out of the cave, you were greeted by Tobi. You blinked and eyed the entrance of the cave. "I thought you weren't supposed to be noticed yet." You tilted your head at him, and he just giggled. "Tobi is good boy! He won't be found!" He said, pointing at himself proudly.

You smiled and gently pat his head. "I agree, you are a good boy, Tobi." You coo him, closing your eyes while you smiled. He swayed from side to side, happy. He was always so cute and happy. That was his personality of course. You really wanted to see his face, but you never bothered him about it.

"So? When are you joining the cult?" You questioned, only to be interrupted by Deidara's voice. "Y/N? What are you doing out here, hm?" He quietly asked, and you turned, only to notice that Tobi was gone. You frowned.

"Nothing, Deidara! Just watching the nature." You hum, standing up and running towards him. As you peeked into the cave, you saw Hidan getting his arm stitched back on by Kakuzu. "Thanks for dealing with him!" You loudly called to Kakuzu, earning a nod. You heard him murmur about you paying him back, but ignored it.

You didn't have money, anyways. Pein or Konan always handed you money when you left for missions. Konan was quite protective over you. Maybe it was because you were like her personal therapist.

You smiled widely at Deidara as you thought about it, and hugged him tightly. "Heyy, Deidara? Can you take me out to show me your art again?" You asked, sweetness written all over your voice. Deidara's face flushed red and he averted his eyes quickly. "U-un." He grumbled, hugging you back with one arm.

Deidara, the first time you saw him it was quite bad. He hated you because you were an Uchiha, and the way you didn't really care about anything made him think you hated his art, which didn't come to his liking. In the truth, you were just that shy. When you opened up, you came to Deidara's liking.

You were like a stress reliever for most of the Akatsuki.

You eyed your nails, which the F/C polish was coming off of and sighed. "Alright, later then!" You called, rushing up to Kisame. "Hey, can you help me with my nails? I would ask Itachi but-" you huff, turning to look at Itachi who now sat in the corner of the room in the shadows and ate his dango's in peace.

"You know-" you finish as he followed your gaze, and he chuckled. "Why not?" He accepted, and pulled out some of the F/C polish. You smiled and held your hands out as Kisame began to paint your nails, and you watched Sasori who spoke quietly with Deidara.

Probably arguing about art.

You fluttered your eyelashes at Konan as she entered the hideout and smiled. "Hey-!" You greeted happily, nearly pulling away to wave, but Kisame managed to stop you by grabbing your wrist quickly so he didn't get the polish all over your hand. You whispered a 'sorry'.

Konan silently smiled at you before he headed over to you and handed you a small gift. "This is from the rain village." She calmly told you, and opened the box to you to show the inside of the box. You admired the present, which was a beautiful paper angel.

"Oh! It's you, an beautiful angel!" You smiled, watching her as she blushed. That was probably the most cheesiest thing you could say to her. Nodded a thank you as you watched Sasori nearly stab Deidara.

"Don't kill eachother, guys!" You called, to which everybody but Pein and Zetsu giggled quietly at. Sasori and Kakuzu just silently snorted in half amusement. "If you pay me, fine." Kakuzu responded. "If he shuts up, then I'll agree to that." Sasori then said. "Anything for you, Y/N." Kisame responded, followed by the exact same response from Konan. "Only if he stops trying to kill me and accepts that art is an explosion, un!" Deidara yelped as he ran off.

You sighed before turning a smile at the blue man in front of you. "So many special people here." You commented, casting a warm smile at him. "Y/N! I'll be waiting for you!" Deidara quickly called, smiling. He slowly to turned to Hidan and whispered quite loudly: "she's mine." Half jokingly yet half seriously. Everybody turned to him, with a challenging look. Including Kisame and Konan, who shouldn't have been able to hear but still managed to, unlike you. You just looked up at the sudden tension and blinked. Itachi glared at everybody with narrowed eyes before he slowly sat next to you and sighed.

"Guys? No killing, right?" You questioned, and Itachi leaned back. "Be careful, Y/N." He advised, leaving you in your pit of confusion.

————

Hm- this ended up differently then it was originally going to end.