Neji

You, Neji and Tenten let out a loud sigh as you watched RockLee and Guy do their usual stuff. Something like 1000 pushups and if they can't do it, 5000 sit ups and if they can't do it, then 10000 laps around the village and so on. It was quite entertaining but it was something that made you sigh loudly at the same time.

Neji lightly shook his head. "My body can't catch up with him" Neji spoke quietly, to which you chuckled rather loudly. "Remember the last time? I'm definitely not going to train with him anymore after that." You sigh, shivering. Neji and Tenten were on the ground at that point, and you had lost consciousness from the lack of water the last time you trained and followed his orders strictly.

Tenten chuckled, smiling at you. This was a smile you knew. Tenten, and most of the girls in fact knew or assumed that you liked Neji. You never confirmed it, but apparently it was easy to tell. Is was the smile your friends would give you when you were talking with somebody you liked.

You averted your eyes from everybody and puffed your cheeks up with embarrassment.

To be honest, you just assumed you didn't have a chance with him. He was clever, and everything you weren't. He looked nice, he had something special about him and you didn't. You didn't really care though. You were still alive instead of dead so you were definitely smarter than some.

Tenten was now next to you and she suddenly shoved you gently, her eyes filled with curiosity. "What are you thinking about?" She whispered, blinking slowly. You fluttered you're eyes innocently at her before looking down. "Nothing, nothing. I'm just wondering about- dinner. Say, why don't we all go for ramen for tonight?" You ask, looking up.

Neji and Tenten slowly turned to you, and nodded. "Why not?" Neji agreed, eyeing Lee who was talking about running laps around the village now. Tenten giggled and nodded, following Neji's gaze.

"Lee-" you called, but his determined yelling was louder.

"LEe?" You said a bit more loudly, but he still didn't hear.

"LEE?"

"LEE!" You called for the fourth time, which was when Lee actually heard you. "Y/N? Are you interested in our training?" Lee gasped and turned, walking up to you. The pressure he had you was so intense, that you were going to give in. You definitely didn't want to run laps.

"Y/N just wanted to tell you that we were going to leave early to eat" Neji quickly spoke, prying Lee off of you. "Why don't you come along?" Tenten asked, smiling at Lee.

Guy nodded quite violently before he gave out a thumbs up. "We shall continue tomorrow then!" He said, mainly to Lee, Neji and Tenten. You trained in a different group but usually stayed with them.

They nodded and began to walk with you, talking about their previous days of training, which you listened to but zoned out at the same time. Being in different groups, you had to remember your own missions too. You had one A rank mission tomorrow.

A sigh left you and you stretched, looking ahead tiredly. "Are you okay?" Neji whispered, looking at you. "Yeah, just a bit tired." You yawn, humming a hello as you three entered the small ramen store and seated yourselves, ordering the food you usually got.

You grabbed the chopsticks and began to eat, staring at Neji from the corner of your eyes. His long black hair covered some of his face, and you snapped out of your staring fit the moment you felt tapping on your shoulder. You turned to Tenten who leaned over and whispered: "you're staring again"

You nearly jumped out of your skin. "Again?" You asked. Did you stare that much? "Yes, you're doing it all the time. Why don't you just conf-" you cut her off and covered her mouth with your hand, looking her dead in the eyes. "No." You simply said, looking down with a sigh. "I can't. It'd probably ruin our friendship" you whispered quickly, pulling away from Tenten as you felt the others stare.