Character Info.

Main Character - Cynthia Adara

Race - Human

Age - 12 (Debut) . 19 (X791)

Hair Color - Sand Brown

Eye Color - Purple

Likes - Exceeds, Sweet desserts like Erza, Reading, Baking, Art, Going out for walks, family Guild (Fairy Tail), Making people smile, Sleeping in .

Dislikes - Cocky & Rude people, People judging others, Her guild/friends getting hurt, Waking up in the morning, Unorganized or unclean space, Thunderstorms (When younger) .

Current Affiliation - Fairy Tail

Previous Team - Team Natsu, By Herself (Debut)

Current Team - Team Natsu (X791)

Guild Mark Location: Right Hip

Guild Mark Color - Lavender

Occupation - S-Class Mage

Status - Active

Relative(s) - All Deceased

Magic - Lost Magic: Light Magic, Requip weapons. One of them would be a majestic spear in the color of gold and silver that can cut almost everything, and turn it into a bow. Her arrows are made out of light magic that she can control them by her will, lastly she can transform it into a gold whip. She can use healing magic but to some extent and Wendy trains her sometimes. Not to mention she has gravitation magic.

Personality - Cynthia is a fun, friendly, outgoing and a shy person. Alway smiling and bubbly, but sometimes she can get ticked off pretty easily. Gets serious and scary like Erza and sort of like Mirajane, whenever something wrong happens and often speaks out her mind for what is right. She always thinks about others before herself and she will do anything to protect her comrades and guild. Cynthia is also very thoughtful, kind and sassy when she wants to be. Loved by everyone in the guild and they all respect her.

—-

This will be my first story on here! Photo of the OC is in the next chapter!

I hope you guys like it (: