Chapter 29 - A New Promise

Enjooooyy! Like I said, here is the chapter c:<

Next Chapter will come out... in a day or two or three?

Oh well... I'll update soon! ^-^

---

Time Skip!~ 1 Hour Later, After Erza's and Minerva's Battle

I have finally kept my promise and found him.

I found Lector who was now sleeping in my arms. He was safe and sound. I made sure that he wasn't hurt in any way and he looked fine. 'Thank goodness'.

After I brought Kagura and Millianna to the infirmary, I just knew that I found something moving in Millianna's cape and it appeared to be the red exceed. Sting's partner. I smiled at the thought.

Seeing the two of them reunited would make me so happy... possibly in tears. After asking Millianna if I could take Lector with me... was a pain because she somewhat declined since she wanted to keep Lector to herself, but Kagura told her and she obeyed her. She just loves cats! I giggled at her silly act before. Here I was, walking in the town with Lector who was asleep in my arms still and I was still trying to search for Sting.

Team Fairy Tail had won... Well we were almost at victory of the games. I can't believe that we were going to get our title back! After all of those seven years, through the painful and cruel moments that we had to embraced. We were getting it all back and proving that we were still running and strong. A guild of feelings and the bond that binds us together as one! I felt slight tears forming at the corner of my eyes.

But the one problem was... Sting.

He was the last participant other than Team Fairy Tail. If he would to defeat everyone, he would gain 9 points and Sabertooth would be the winner. Everyone was injured except for him. Feeling slightly nervous, I froze in spot to see a flash of white light exploding in the sky and soon an insignia of Sabertooth was shown. This light... it was Sting's! I dashed my way towards the light still trying to remember where it was, but I stopped coming closer to see Sting who was standing in front of Team Fairy Tail who were standing align, side by side.

Not knowing what to do. I didn't want to interrupt them just yet since the battle was still going on, I stood behind a pillar and hid while eavesdropping their conversation. Just like with what I did with Erza's battle with Minerva. Man I'm such a scaredy cat and sweat dropped at the thought.

"What a spectacular sight. All of you are wizards I looked up to seven years ago." I heard Sting with a strong tone.

"Can the chatter. This is the final battle." I heard Gajeel to say.

"We'll beat you one on one. Who do you want?" Gray added in this time.

"All at once is fine. With your injuries, one on one would be boring." I heard Sting reply.

That idiot! Does he intend to really take them all at once?! Even if they were injured they had a strong will. The power of feelings of our guild. For Sting... I felt like he couldn't take them on properly as the way he is now. I could tell that he was emotionally wrecked on the inside. This wasn't the real Sting. It was Minerva's blackmail, who made him like this. He had to do this because he had no other choice and was forced because it was for Lector. I gave a slight frown hearing his words, because I knew deep down inside, he couldn't do this.

"You'd better not underestimate Fairy Tail." says Juvia.

"I wouldn't dream of it. I'm treating you guys with respect. That's why I'm gonna crush you all together! I've been waiting for this. I'm gonna show Lector how strong I am!" I heard him with determination.