Chapter 46 - Small Visit

Wow... 9K reads already! Soon 10K .. goodness. Can't believe it! Thank you minna-san! <3 Bet you guys didn't know I actually finished this chapter! Muhahaha. Anyways I will post another chapter after this one.... Enjoyyyy! (*ω<*)(*ω*

----

Sting's POV

"Oi Lector, can I be done yet?" I groaned in annoyance, writing out another piece of paper for the Magic Council.

"M-Master! I mean Sting-kun you can't! You need to get it done before they come in!" Lector sighed.

"But I'm so bored! I want to see Cee-chan!" I whined and slammed my head on the desk to purposefully let the pile of paper to fly and scatter on the floor.

"S-Sting-kun!" he cried. At the corner of my eye I could see that he was scurrying and shuffling to grab the papers before they could fall. But to his dismay, he failed. I gave out a light chuckle making him to turn into my direction with a bothered look.

"Sting-kun..."

"Hm?"

"Sting-kun... you wouldn't want Cynthia-chan to think of you as a horrible Master now would she?" he nonchalantly said as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"N-No..."

"Then... get to work! What if she came in right now and see would see you like this?" he sneered.

"She would still... love me." I slowly said that last part. She still didn't seem to notice her feelings about me just yet. I do hope she does... it was killing me on the inside but I knew i had to be patient for her.... and I will. Even if it kills me. I still have her by my side and that's all it matters. It's been two days since Cynthia started crying out about that Zeref person who took her kiss. I let a growl escape from my throat. He will pay.

"Sting-kun? Are you okay?"

"Huh? Why wouldn't I be?" I said, lifting my head up to face him.

"I just heard you let out a growl..."

"Oh that... aha... haha." I laughed nervously and scratched my cheek.

"You're lying. We're comrades! You can tell me anything Sting-kun. Is this about Cynthia-chan?" he arched an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"Something like that." I murmured.

"Sting-kun..."

"Fine... it's just that... ever since Cee-chan came here two days ago... she told me a secret that really triggered her to cry." I thought sadly as I clenched my hands into tight fits.

"A secret...? If's it's a secret you don't have to tell me... I don't want to ruin you're uh... relationship?" he waved his paws in the air.

"I think it'll be fine... Cee-chan knows that we're all best friends and she has an open heart and mind that I love so much." I smiled to an image of her always smiling at me,

"You really love her..."

"I do. With all of my heart." I sighed and grabbed a handful of my hair.

"But?"

"But the thing is... someone forced a kiss on her...." I said angrily.

"W-What?! Cynthia-chan got..."

"Yeah... I'll make him pay. I can't believe I let myself for someone do that to her. I wasn't there to protect her. She told me that she felt her powers to be drained and that she couldn't fight back. It was like at the time of the games where her comrades who fell ill. Whoever did this is stooping low."