Chapter 25 - Disappointment

Sorry for the late post! I didn't had enough time to update but now I do! Enjoy this chapter! I'll post another one today in a few hours! Chapter dedicated to.. MoonstoneAlchemist, Stella_Villiana, MelodChambers, purpleflamestar, Crystalmy188, SissiT927, XxAnnaDragneeLxX, mitsume10, MirajaneStrauss8765 and -CAKE_GOD- ! Practically to everyone! <3

———

Cynthia's POV

The fourth day of the games has already been started with a competition called the Naval Battle. It was where each participant of each team, are to enter inside the large water sphere where they have to push each other out. Juvia was more suited for this since she is a Water Mage which no one objected to. Lucy also joined in and that Minerva person from Sabertooth was even in this battle.

Another bad feeling was running through my thoughts and my stomach started to churn. Let's just hope its nothing too major. I noticed that all of the participants were all women except for the one guy from Quatro Puppy... the now new named guild, by Elfman.

So far the first one who got out was the guy from Quatro Puppy leaving him in last place. He was already done for since Jenny from Blue Pegasus kicked him right on his face. That's what you get for losing concentration. Juvia brought out her Second Origin and it was called... Gray-sama, love... which caused me to sweat drop at the name. The outcome of this attack was that she surprisingly kicked Jenny, Cheria, and Risley out at the same time. Out of no where Juvia was suddenly brought out of the water sphere but with no attacks.

"That idiot..." I heard Gajeel say who had his arms crossed while looking over to Juvia.

"Why? Was she not paying attention?" Mira said.

"It's weird how she got out...though." I said.

"Our lady is a mischievous one. With her magic, she should've been able to get them all out of the sphere in an instant." I heard a familiar voice.

I looked to see that it was no other than Sting who was leaning over the railing with his elbows supporting him as his hands were placed on top of his cheeks. He noticed me to stare at him and gave me one of his cheeky grins, making me to roll my eyes at him followed by a small smile tugging at my lips.

"She's already won this." Lector said in a cocky manner.

All who was left in the water sphere was Minerva and Lucy. The bitter feeling was starting to expand within me. Something bad was going to happen and I didn't like where this was going. The five-minute rule was now ticking and right now Minerva was attacking Lucy with a heat attack. Lucy was trying to counter back at Minerva but it seemed that she lost her keys. My gut was telling me right after all.

Lucy was now being attacked over and over but she never gave up until the emcee calls on the match to an end. Lucy was bleeding badly and she looked really wounded by Minerva's attacks. Just as Lucy was about to fall out from the sphere she was teleported back to Minerva and earned another attack. What the hell is wrong with this Minerva?! The match was over but she keeps on attacking Lucy over and over again!

"I don't like where this was going!" I said angrily as I clenched my fists.

"The match is already over!" Gajeel added.

Lucy was being beaten up over and over again. She was just breathing now. Why is this Minerva doing this to Lucy?! This wasn't fair! She's playing dirty. I growled at the sight in front of me but I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to see that it was Mira who was glaring at the scene.

"Stop!" I heard Natsu yell. I looked over to him who was really pissed and angry just as I was, and I turned to look at Sting who held a huge smugly grin on his face. That was it! Sting is allowing this to happen?! After what happened last night... He still acts like this? What a jerk! I thought he would slightly change because of his promise to Lector and me! Even though I didn't remember , this was no way on how he can aim for that promise.