Chapter 12 - Awaken

Sorry again for the late post! I may be slow at posting but I have so many ideas! Coming real soon ;)

I would like to dedicate this chapter to Crystalmy188 who has been wanting to know what happens to Cynthia and for commenting! x)  

Enjoy ! 

———-

Cynthia's POV

Time went by really fast and I didn't even notice. Another three years have passed since I fell from that cliff and seven years since Natsu-san and everyone else has vanished from Tenrou Island. My head was still fuzzy from what happened during that accident and I can't seem to put a finger on it. Something was missing and I just don't know what. I heard someone taking a seat beside me and noticed that it was Romeo-kun who was now twelve.

"Hey Romeo-kun! What's up?" I asked him while eating a piece of my chocolate cake.

"I'm just wondering how are you? You're doing fine now?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine! Thanks for asking." I said while taking another bite from my cake.

I noticed Romeo just kept on staring at me but looked down on his lap. A few seconds later, he grabbed something from his pocket and held out a small brown pouch. "I've been meaning to give this to you, but you were unconscious for almost half a year and I somehow forgot because I was too happy that you regained your strength" he said while looking at me.

I grabbed the little bag from him and held it upside down to place it on my hand, something cold made contact on my palm and noticed that it was a gold chain necklace with a blue rhinestone. I looked at it closely and my head started to ache.

"Cynthia onee-chan? Are you okay?" Romeo asked while placing a hand on my back.

"Y-yeah I'm okay. Thanks!" I smiled and placed the necklace around my neck. The cold metal made contact with my soft skin and I shivered. Something didn't feel right but I shook it off and finished off eating my cake.

——-

Flashback~  3 years ago after she fell.

Third POV

"Is she going to be alright?" Romeo asked Porlyusica who was treating her wounds. They were both inside the infirmary of Fairy Tail  waiting and hoping that Cynthia would soon come to her senses. Everyone else in the guild were really worried and wondered if she was okay. Too bad not everyone can see and check on Cynthia's help since Porlyusica didn't let anyone else in because she hated the fact of people being near her. Except for a little boy who was too concerned about her when he and Helta brought her back.

"She has a few cuts and bruises that isn't too major, she lost a lot of blood, a few ribs are broken, sprained her right ankle and something else that seems to be bothering me...". she answered while placing a hand on Cynthia's forehead.

"I hope she's okay... and what is bothering you?" Romeo sighed.

"I'm not too sure... but I don't think it's anything too major."

"Oh... As long as she is awake I am sure she's fine!" he said while looking at Cynthia who is in bed with many bandages looking pale.

"Well we can only hope for the best... and... Get Out! I hate humans!" she practically yelled, making Romeo to salute in fear.

"Ah...H-hai!" 

He ran out the door closing it behind him, making Porlyusica to sigh and looked back to the unconscious Cynthia who was on the bed.