Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!

Omg! Thank you guys! I got 1K reads! I'm so happy right now! :D

This chapter is a long one! Based on the episode of 123 ;)

Chapter is dedicated to Stella_Villiana & Crystalmy188 who are always commenting and wanting more updates x)

Enjoy this chapter my lovely readers! <3

Warning! Bad words ahead!

----

Present Day

Cynthia's POV

I was helping out Kinana doing some chores and laundry outside of the guild base. Everyone else was in the guild either drinking or doing other stuff, meanwhile Romeo went off somewhere with Bisca and Alzack, possibly coming back home from a mission. Once Kinana and I were done with the laundry outside, we went back into the guild. I went off to sit on the counter stool watching Kinana who was now putting some beer in a couple of mugs.

I heard a loud thud behind me and looked back to see that it was Macao who pounded his mug on the table.

"Romeo isn't home yet?! I bet Al and Bisca ditched him and went off to snuggle!" he shouted.

"Ah, pipe down. You're too old for these outbursts, so take it easy, Macao." Wakaba replied while smoking his usual cigar.

"I told you to call me Master, Wakaba!" Macao said.

Both of them were faced to face and I could even feel a dark aura coming out from both of them, or actually... more like I can see it. Kind of scary, but if you were to be with them everyday, you'd get use to it.

"I've never seen a master with less dignity than you! 4th Guild Master, my ass!" Wakaba shouted.

"You do realize you're supposed to be the master's advisor?!" Macao mentioned.

I turned my head to see Max who was scratching the back of his head.

"At any rate..." he started.

"Have we been losing members again?" he added.

I walked up to him and looked at the now deserted guild. "I think we did... now that you mentioned it. This sucks..." I said with a sweat drop.

"It can't be helped, Max and Cynthia-chan. They don't give the good jobs to a minor guild like ours." Warren commented with his arms crossed.

I agree with him, after those three years since I fell into a coma, the guild began to shrink in size and we aren't well known anymore. Well actually... we were well known as the weakest guild in all of Fiore. I sighed at the thought.

"Warren, just look at how few jobs there are!" Nab said from where he was always standing in front of the Request Board who took a long time to choose a job. The usual Nab.

"It' got nothing to do with you. You haven't been out on a job in seven years, Nab!" Warren replied. Nab groaned in return at the comment and hung his head low.

"Look at this! Vijeeter Ecor has completed his new dance! I call it the Puny Dance" Vijeeter said while he was doing his new dance move.

"It disgusts me, so get him out of here!" Max sickly said. I laughed at this and danced with Visitar.

"Like this?" I asked him while trying to make out a dance move.

"Yes! Yes! Like that! Cynthia-chan!" He beamed.

"Gah, Cynthia-chan not you too!" Max said while twitching his eyebrow. I just laughed and walked over to sit down on the chair where I once sat.

"Kinana-chan, bring me another one of these!" The big and now overweight Droy called out while waving a chicken drumstick in the air.