Chapter 51 - Desire

S/O to I haven't dedicated a chapter yet to... Debbekham, & Daniella_Williams for liking my chapters! :) Others... you get the drill ;) You know who you are... I've said it a bunch of times in my last chapters haha. Anyways. Here's the chapter and enjoy the reading! <3 It's a long one ._. I honestly don't understand how I make them super long... I get lost in writing haha xDD Oh and A/N! The anatagonist's name is KURAI. Not Kurui, Zurui, Zurai or whatever... I've read over my last chapters that he was in and I noticed that his name was different... ^-^' Sorry for the confusion, but it is Kurai! If his name is wrong, just point it out and I'll fix it Thanks guys <3 Once again.... ENJOY :D

----

Third POV

"I can't get a scent of Cynthia anywhere..." Natsu sighed.

"Well try harder." Gray rolled his eyes at him.

"What was that?!" Natsu roared.

"I said you need to try harder."

"You two. That's enough..." Erza sent a glare to them, and their faces drained in blood, which everyone to sweat drop at.

"H-Hai..." they squeaked.

"Do you know where Cynthia-chan and the others were suppose to go for their job?" Lucy asked worriedly.

"Apparently Cee-chan told me that it was only two hours away from our guild." Sting muttered, trying to take a whiff of Cynthia's scent.

"But the scent of trees are in the way." Rogue huffed.

"I hope Cynthia is okay... I'm getting this bad feeling." Lucy said.

"We'll find her. Have hope Lucy." Erza patted her back for reassurance but it seemed that Lucy couldn't handle it and fell forward. "H-Hard.." she screeched.

"I'll fly up to see if we can find anything!" Happy interjected.

"I'll come to! That way it can be faster." Lily added.

"That's my cat for you!" Gajeel smirked.

"Lector, Frosch... if you can." Sting muttered, motioning for them to tag along.

"Already on it, Sting-kun! Let's go Frosch!" his red furry partner nodded and brought out his wings.

"Fro thinks so, to!" he added and began to fly up with the other two exceeds by their side.

"This is such a drag. We don't have any hints of Cynthia's whereabouts." Laxus grimaced.

"What if the enemy cleaned up the scene before we could even figure out?" Gray chimed.

"Whoever it is... will dearly pay." Sting growled and everyone darkened their looks.

"Believe Sting. We will find her. One way or another. We will get her back." Natsu said.

"I know we will... Natsu-san."

"Oi Happy! Lily, Lector, Frosch! Did you guys find anything?!" Natsu hollered as the four exceeds all came in front of us with worried expressions.

"Any luck?" Gajeel asked.

"Frosch?" Rogue muttered.

"Well we found something that is a little farther from where we are..." Lector mentioned, turning everyone's attention towards him.

"What is it, Lector?!" Sting asked.

"It isn't too far, maybe a couple of minutes."

"Fro thinks so, to!"