Chapter 43 - Declaration

Halloooo my wonderful readers! Imagine the chibi is Cynthia! But her brown hair is much more lighter than that~ Hehe. Shoutout to carolinemalfoy1234 & xSecretxAngelx ! Dedicated for all ! ❀◕❀

-

Sting's POV

I woke up to a feeling of a lightweight leaning against my bare naked chest, which I took off my shirt last night. Since I didn't feel comfortable sleeping in it. I gazed down to see my Cynthia in my arms and I reached down a little to kiss her forehead. She was finally mine. My girlfriend. I held a huge smile as she was snoring lightly in my arms.

I had never thought that it would come to this or that she would say yes. I felt a huge sudden of relief washing over me... I still can't believe she's all mine.

Over that 7 years, I've always laid my eyes on her and never once I have thought of another woman except for her. I laid my head on top of her, inhaling her sweet smell that consists of strawberries and vanilla mixed together. Her warm body against mine, just felt so right and I had the desire to make her mine even more and to protect her.

After I confessed to her last night, something bothered me a little. She didn't say she loved me back. I felt a pain surging and pinching at my heart. My dragon was calling for her, to mark her as ours... as mine. I would've done it by now but I didn't have the guts to do it yet. Not when she she hasn't confessed yet. I can't force her to love me, but I loved her dearly that I would do anything and wait for her to just say those three words.

I would mark her when she confesses. And if I did right now.. she might hated me for it. I don't want her to ever get mad or have our first fight. I just wanted her to stay with me like this as always. I sighed as I felt her to move a little in my arms, knowing that she was stirring up from her sleep and pecked her cheek.

"Good afternoon, Cee-chan." I softly said and gave her a few more kisses on her cheek.

"Huh? Oh, it's afternoon already?" she yawned.

"Yeah it's already one in the afternoon."

"Well then... good afternoon S-Sting-kun.." she looked up to me and blushed at my sudden kisses.

"There's no need to be shy Cee-chan. After all, we are together now. Im your boyfriend and your my girlfriend. You're mine and I'm yours." I chuckled and pulled her closer to me than ever.

"Boyfriend huh?"

"Mhm." I hummed and softly gave small kisses down on her neck which she slightly moaned at my touch. I smirked and started to suck on her flesh in between my fangs to graze it. I made sure though, to not mark her yet... just a large hickey, knowing that she is mine and mine alone.

"S-Sting-kun... we...we have t-to get up..." she moaned and clutched onto the blankets in her hands.

"Not yet... " I whispered against her ear and nibbled it which she squeaked at. "Your so cute." I laughed.

"And you're a pervert." she grimaced but held a playful smirk on her face.

"Geez.. you're so sassy as ever." I groaned.

"But you like it."

"Not like. Love it." I grinned and gave a kiss on her lips which she took in by surprise but melted into our kiss.

I pressed her even more against my body as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling and begging, for our kiss to become more passionate. She moaned in sheer excitement and I growled at her sexy moan.

"S-Sting.." she quivered. Man Cynthia was so hot when she said my name like that. I took the advantage of nibbling at her bottom lip making her to gasp and I took the chance to enter my tongue in her mouth and explored. She tasted sweet as our tongues were dancing together as one. I could hear her to moan even more and this got me really aggressive and roughly.