Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands

Hello readers ! Enjoy this chapter~ Dedicated to bob8ginge & carolinemalfoy1234 ! And the others of whom I've dedicated for, you know who you are :) Thank you for the likes & picture above is Kurai !~ and im sorry if the picture doesnt show up. I'll fix it when I can c:
-------------------

Cynthia's POV

I woke up to feel sore around my body, dirty and tired. I winced to feel a sharp pain in my abdomen and it still felt warm. Was it blood? My purple orbs were adjusting to the darkness that surrounded me but to my luck, it was pitch black. 'Where am I?' I thought. I felt something heavy and cold around my wrists and ankles that was lifting me up against the wall. I moved a slight bit and heard it to rattle. No way! Am I chained to the wall? Who on earthland would do this?!

Wait... I remember.

A sudden vision of memories were running through my mind. Me with Wendy and Carla out on a job to meet our client the old woman. But in reality, it was a trap that Teena... turned into a guy. I think his name was Hotaru? He attacked me and my friends... he blackmailed me to go with him to his Master. He pierced my side, choked me and kicked me. Then he went to Wendy. I blacked out due to the loss of blood as I was being taken away from him. I remember.

Damn it.

"I see that Sleeping Beauty has finally awoken." I heard a low deep voice to chuckle.

"W-Who's there?!" I sneered, keeping my gaze towards the source of the voice that was hiding within the shadows.

"That is none of your concern... Not yet anyways." he snickered.

"Show yourself you asshole!" I swore, an irk mark to appear on my forehead.

"Now now... a beautiful girl like you shouldn't swear such things. It ruins your image." I felt him to roughly bring my chin up and gasped to see his silver icy blue eyes gazing at me. I inhaled sharply, as I felt his stare like he was stabbing me in my gut. Who is he?

"Bite me." I spat.

"Feisty aren't you?" he chuckled and brought his face closer to me and I struggled in his grasp, hoping that he would let me go soon. But I let out a yelp due to the pain on my left dislocated shoulder that I received earlier from my fight.

"You're interesting... That's why I am going to use you."

"U-Use me?"

"Yes. You will be nothing more than a tool."

"What the heck does that mean?!" I glared as he brought his face closer, closing the gap between us.

"Because Cynthia Adara... Your power is what I want. I need it." he huskily whispered in my ear, making me to shiver.

"Like I would let you! And how do you know my name?!"

"Oh? You have no choice though. Don't you know... you're the famous Mini Light Angel. That's how I knew your name. Your an angel... with such great power and talent that I could extract you from." he mocked and released his grip on me.

Suddenly the room was lighten up by candles with no one to match it up with. I looked to see the guy who was held me captive.

He had silver blue spiky hair that was matching his eyes. He held this cocky and obnoxious smirk on his face. He wore this black jacket with a black tee underneath, purposely showing his chest out. Then he has black pant and black shoes. All black, which could mean one thing. Darkness.

"You like my body?" he winked in my direction and I sweatdropped.

"More like you disgust me. Old man."