Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me

13K Reads. 13K Reads. 13K READS
Thank you everyoneeee!
Chapter Shoutout towards... roxettebeatrice, LittleSkitty, maiden80, & RemFantasy :)
Grab a box of tissues, cuddle in your blankets and read.. this long chapter..... This chapter will be epic and so much fighting.
I don't know if the spacing is good cause wattpad is acting up....?
Enjoy.......... o(﹏╥)o

----------

Third POV

"STING!" everyone shouted in shock as Kurai smirked.

"Die!" Cynthia shouted, as she swiftly brought down her spear.

All eyes were on her, only concentrated at her and struck in fear that it would only be less than a second to swipe down at Sting's head. However, her spear was pierced at someone else. Gasps of shock were filled throughout the air by everyone, and Sting looked up at Cynthia with a cheeky grin.

"I can hear all of you... All of you're cries and miseries. Now it's my turn to help and save you all. Thank you... minna-san... Sting-kun." Cynthia softly chuckled turned her back against them, to face Kurai whose smirk... was wiped out into anger and frustration.

"N-No... how can you?! There's a seal that I've imprisoned on you!" Kurai shouted in rage, his veins popping as blood was staining his shirt and dripping down from his chin.

"Hotaru." she softly whispered and stared over at the lifeless body of the demon. "He was the one who somehow teleported your shadows into my necklace... which Sting has taken from me in our battle." she smiled as she looked over to her boyfriend, who held up the necklace.

"Cee-chan... Welcome back. I'm so glad you're okay!" Sting cried in happy tears, along with everyone. Few of them were either smirking, chuckling and grinning at their comrades who is back once more in the light.

"Cynthia... we knew you would come back." Natsu chuckled with a smirk.

"I knew we had it in you." Erza commented with a grin.

"Cynthia-chan..." Rogue and Lucy softly murmured in smiles.

"About time you came around, Shorty." Gajeel smirked.

"Welcome back... Cynthia." Laxus smiled.

"Cynthia!, Cynthia-chan!" the exceeds cried out.

"I'm glad to be back, everyone ! I'm sorry for making you all to wait." she chirped happily.

"I-Impossible!" Kurai grunted and tried to remove the spear from his abdomen that was once black turned back into gold and silver. A spear of purity and light. An electric bolt of light magic zapped Kurai making him to scream in pain while trying to get it out of him. Everyone was staring in awe and in shock at the sudden powers that was piercing into him.

"It was all thanks to my comrades.. to Sting-kun. And to someone else..." she chuckled lightly and stared back to see Sting who winked at her.

"Damn you Hotaru." Kurai screeched as Cynthia came full force and punched him back square in the jaw, making him to fly into the air and leaped up at the top to kick him forcefully onto the ground. At the sudden contact, a huge explosion and crater was created underneath Kurai who coughed up even more blood.

"C-Cynthia... you're that strong?!" Erza said in shock, her eyes dilated.

"Woah!!! Fight me sometime Cynthia!" Natsu chirped but later winced in pain.

"D-Don't you f-feel weak... from t-the disease Natsu?" Lucy grunted.

"Mataku... even at times like this. H-He doesn't even realize..." Gray nonchalantly said.