Chapter 52 - Broken Walls

Yay! Reached 11K Reads c:

Thank you guys <3 Chapter shoutout to LeeLuvsPocky, bob8ginge, clair_death_13 & xSecretxAngelx :)

---

Sting's POV

"Cee-chan... come back. Go back to your senses... Please... we need you back! I need you back!" I shouted in shock.

Cynthia wasn't her usual self.... and I was right. Letting her off to go on a job, saying that she would be fine and calling me when she gets back home safe and sound... but instead, I found her to be like this. Her once purple orbs that I love, are now pure red and blank. No emotions and held emptiness whatsoever. Her long sand brown hair became pitch black and grew even longer. The spear that she would always equip turned black as well and wasn't silver and gold like it usually was.

She was driven in by darkness.

"She can't hear you." Kurai said.

"C-Cee-chan..."

"You bastard... what have you done to her?!" Natsu yelled.

"It's simple. She turned herself into darkness." he smirked.

"Cut the crap!" I yelled. My blood was boiling, my heart was pounding a million beats, at the sudden rise of heaviness that was lumped onto my chest. It was tightening and I was getting weak by the minute. My mate was possessed. I need her to come back to her senses. I would do anything to get her back.

"Cynthia! Don't let the darkness to drive within you! You're stronger than this!" Erza shouted.

"Shadows were the cause of this..." Rogue muttered as he stared towards Kurai and now to Cynthia who held no signs of emotions.

"We'll get you back to your senses Cynthia!" Lucy yelled.

"Shorty, you better snap out of it!" Gajeel sneered.

"We're not leaving you behind Cynthia! Gramps is worried about you! We all are." I heard Laxus to take a step forward and narrowed his eyes.

"That's right. We came to get you back Cynthia-chan!" Lector added.

"Fro wants Cynthia to come back!"

"Miss Cynthia...." Lily muttered.

"Cynthia!" Carla added.

"Everyone is here for you Cynthia. We're fighting for you to come back! That's why... you need to fight out the darkness! Remember? I'll be your light to shine in the dark. I'll protect you!" I declared and regained myself, I slowly took a few steps towards her. Her face was dull, so pale... almost as of a porcelain doll. Her glassy red eyes were watching me intently. I gulped but didn't back down to reach out for her. Even so... she is my Cynthia. The same Cynthia that I will always love. "Cynthia... I'm here for you."

"Who are you?" her smooth and velvety voice rang through my ears, making me to freeze in spot.

"W-What do you mean... Cee-chan?! It's me Sting! You're best friend from childhood! You're boyfriend... and there's everyone from your family guild... Fairy Tail! As well as Rogue and the exceeds... Lector, Frosch, Happy and Lily... who are here to bring you back. You couldn't have forgotten us again?! About me and you!" I said, clenching my jaw and appalled by her words that escaped from her lips.

"Master Kurai... who are these people?" she asked in confusion towards Kurai who held a smug grin and came up to her side as he wrapped an arm around her waist. I stiffened and gave a deathly glare towards him.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I snarled. Veins popping out of my forehead as I clenched my fists tightly and stood tense in front of them.

"Why you..." I heard Natsu to growl.