Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams

Gomenasai! Here is the next chapter! Sting is finally here ! Enjoy <3

Chapter is dedicated to Stella_Villiana, Crystalmy188, Instalffy, XxAnnaDragneeLxX and -CAKE_GOD- for voting my storie and leaving comments!

Somewhere in a rocky terrain....

Sting's POV

It's been three years now since the last time I saw Cynthia. I've waited and waited for her to come back and visit. She promised that she would come again after two weeks but after those weeks, she never appeared. Something was bothering me and I can't put my finger to it. I feared that something might've happened to her or that she didn't want to see us again... or no. I don't even want to think about that! Cynthia would always been there for me and Lector, even before Rogue and Frosch came.

A few times I would go on a search looking for her but there was no sign of her anywhere. This made my heart to drop slightly and it was painful to think about her. Thinking that something might've happened to her, Rogue and I decided to join a guild called Sabertooth. I wanted to get stronger, powerful and better to aim towards my goal and wish. To search and become more stronger for Cynthia, to be able to reach her and find her one day. For her and our secret promise that was just between the two of us.

I was sitting on a big chunky stone that I could relax and noticed that Rogue was beside me. He stood there looking bored so I decided to start up a conversation, that I was interested in.

"I hear they're back." I spoke to my partner, Rogue the Shadow Dragon Slayer.

"What are you talking about?" he asked nonchalantly.

"The core members of Fairy Tail who disappeared seven years ago."

"Not interested."

"You can't fool me, Rogue. I remember how you looked up to Natsu-san."

"That was a long time ago." he stated. I simply stared at the ground, starting to remember of our past.

"This makes me feel nostalgic. Seven years ago, I was like this tall." I said lifting my hand up to a height of when I was younger, without looking up to Rogue. I gave a chuckle.

"You were a fan of Gajeel-san, remember? Man, Gajeel-san was scary!" I said to Rogue.

"Don't let yourself be bound by the past, Sting. They weren't on the path we took" he told me.

"Found 'em!" I heard a voice below us.

"Huh?", making me and Rogue to look towards the source of the voice. It looked like a soldier who was pointing his arrow at us.

"Take this!" he yelled.

What a pain in the ass. Right before the arrow could even hit Rogue, I held my arm out and snatched it before it landed on his head. The soldier guy appeared to be surprised at my sudden action, which I didn't give a crap about. I took the arrow that was in my hand and brought it to my mouth and ate it.

"Eating... an arrow?!", the man said who was now in shock. I finished eating the pathetic arrow that he shot and heard him speak again with that annoying voice of his.

"Don't tell me he..." he started to say.

After swallowing up the pieces of the arrow, I breath out a little bit of air and in an instant I breathed out my White Dragon Roar, purposely trying to aim for his whole body. But it appeared I missed. I noticed the man who once had his full helmet on was cut off by my roar leaving him in fear and tears.

"Huh? Maybe I'm rusty...I missed" I said as I stood up to look at him.

"I-It was you two?! The Twin Dragons of Sabertooth...White Dragon, Sting and Shadow Dragon, Rogue! The Dragon Slayer duo!" he spoke and then ran away by throwing his bow behind him.