Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession

Gahhhhh 8K READS. THANK YOU MINNA-SAN! You complete my life :'D
Anywaysss... Onto the story! :)
-----------

Cynthia's POV

*Flash back*

"S-So Cee-chan.. you're answer?" he mumbled.

Oh that's right. I forgot to give him an answer. Should I say yes or decline him? I felt confused at first but very happy and overjoyed! There was one way to find out to figure out these feelings. I gave an inaudible sigh before gazing at his gorgeous blue

"Sting-kun..." I softly said as I thankfully received his rose.

"Yes?"

"I would like to say...that I Cynthia Adara of Fairy Tail would..."

"Would?"

"Like to say.... yes! Yes Sting-kun, I would love to go out with you!" I grinned.

Sting's eyes widened in shock and mouth hanged wide. "W-What? Really!"

"Of course! Unless you want me to say no." I murmured at first then chuckled evilly.

"N-No! I'm so glad you accepted!" he pulled me to his chest and gave a tight squeeze as a sweat bead formed on his face.

"Well... when will you pick me up?" I asked softly, poking his nose as I gazed up at him.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow in the afternoon in front of your guild. Let's say around... 2 pm?" he grinned.

"Alrighty... I'll be waiting. Don't be late Mr Sting Eucliffe!" I winked as a blush came over my face.

"You know I won't Cee-chan! See you soon!" he kissed my forehead, before letting me go and ran back to his guild happily.

"Y-Yeah... see you..." I whispered.

Smiling to watch him as he ran and jumped at the same time. Man he must be really happy and excited for this date. I giggled as he disappeared in the town of Magnolia.

There goes my answer.

*Flashback Ends!*

I mentally groaned as I was walking to the guild, it was freaking 12 pm and I woke up late. I wanted to sleep in more but I just remembered I had a date today with Sting at 2 pm. I only had two hours left before he would come and get me. I don't even know what this date would be like. Should I dress up casual or formal? Semi-formal? I totally forget to ask Sting last night. Great job myself. I still couldn't believe that I said yes to Sting.

It was just a surprise and a shocker that he asked me out late at night! I mean... when he first spoke out those words... 'I want to ask you on a date, Cee-chan. Will you go out with me?', my heart and mind exploded right then. I was excited and I didn't hesitate to say yes. I don't know what came over me. I hung my head in confusion and in embarrassment.

"Oi! Cynthia!" a cheerful voice called out. I look towards the path that I took to go to the guild and saw that it was Natsu with Happy flying beside him.

"Hey Natsu... Happy." I said making my voice sound tired.

"What's wrong with you?" Happy asked and flew over to me.

"N-Nothing..."

"You're lying!"

"Is there something on your mind Cynthia?" Natsu asked with a worried expression.

"Yeah... there is."

"What is it then?" he came up to me and placed a hand on top of my head, patting it for comfort.