Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth

Okay everyone. I apologize for the late update! I went to my best friend's graduation :) That's why I wasn't able to post yesterday! But now I am able to! Err.... & I'm too lazy write out all of the dedications to. You know who you are! That's everyone! ~ Next Chapter either tomorrow or the next! c:

I hope you like this Chapter!!!! :DDDDDD

-------

Cynthia's POV

A day has passed since I've slept over at Sting's and that accidental kiss with him. Sometimes I would always have these images about that kiss replaying in my mind, almost everyday. My heart would flutter, the pit feeling in my stomach of his lips against mine even if it was just a peck and no movement. It just felt something really new that I have never experienced before. I felt a slight spark between us and my body would heat up slightly. Even thinking about it right now, I'm blushing at the thought.

Sometimes I just wonder if he would ever think about our moment in his kitchen. Does he like the feeling of my lips against his? Did he not like it? What did he think about the contact of our lips together?! My mind was rummaging with many thoughts and doubts about Sting and my feelings. This was all messed up. I sighed in displeasure.

"Frosch!" I heard a familiar voice piped up from a few steps away from me. Thinking if my interpretation was right, I walked past a few people to find the red exceed with a blue vest of Sabertooth who look really confused and worried. Walking a little closer, his face was covered in sweat beads and his face drained of blood.

"Lector! What's wrong?" I asked kneeling towards him.

"Cynthia-chan?!" The red exceed perked up his ears and turned to face me with a hint of relief but still trembling.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly as he came closer to me and jumped onto my lap.

"Frosch is missing! I can't seem to find him!" he cried worriedly.

"Whoa... Tell me what happened from the beginning." I demanded and he nodded in agreement.

"W-Well... we went shopping together, just the two of us and I was looking at a booth of vests that I would like to buy. Froosch was right behind me. When I tried on the vest and turned around to ask for his opinion of it on me. He... disappeared." he frowned.

"That's why... It can't be too hard to find him. I'll help you!" I grinned and carried him in my arms as I got up from the ground.

"Arigato! By the way Cynthia-chan, why are you here in the first place?" he cocked his head to the side.

"Oh, I was coming to your guys' guild since I've heard you're opening a pool in your base. Sting-kun invited me so I agreed on his invitation." I smiled.

"That's how it is....! Do you have your bathing suit?" he asked.

"Yup! Its under my white dress I'm wearing and I have my towel and the other stuff are in my bag." I pointed out.

"I see..."

"First we should tell Sting-kun and the others about Frosch's disappearance. Especially Rogue-kun who cares deeply about him. The more help we have, the easier it is to find Frosch." I chimed.

"Alright, let's go!"

"Show the way Lector!" I sing songed which he jumped out of my arms and ran out towards the guild of Sabertooth.

--

Minutes later, Lector and I have reached the front of Sabertooth and saw that they guild base was pretty big and nice. They had a huge Sabertooth animal on top of their roof that signified them. Obviously... and a flag of their insignia. I could hear the people were chattering about how the guild was gloomy before and that Sabertooth has really changed after Jiemma's step down from being Master, which Sting is now the Master of the guild.