Chapter 47 - Abducted

Enjoy! ♪ ( o) (o ) (o)

-------

Cynthia's POV

A few minutes have passed and we've reached this forest area with many many trees and shrubs. It didn't seem like it was leading towards a village. Maybe she lived in an old cottage or something? The poor old woman to live by herself in the woods alone? I feel bad for her. I wouldn't want to live alone by myself... It would be painful. I don't want anyone to ever experience that. No one should.

"My house isn't too far from here. Only a few more minutes left... no need to worry little ones." Teena smile weakly, breaking my thoughts.

"Thank you so much Teena-san!" Wendy chirped.

"Yes... thank you very much." Carla added.

"No worries at all Wendy and Carla. After all this is my thanks to you for helping out to defeat some monster that were scaring me off."

"No no, it's no problem really! Right Cynthia-chan?" Wendy smiled.

"Yes! It is no problem at all. I wouldn't want an elderly woman to be scared off her property." I said softly.

"You are all so kind. Thank you as well Cynthia." she smiled weakly and I nodded.

"It's no problem at all."

"Over there is my house." she pointed towards a small cottage that was cute looking.

"It's so cute!" Wendy giggled.

"I like it." Carla added.

"Me too! I like small cozy houses." I grinned.

"You three can make yourselves at home. After all, I live by myself." she said sadly, making me to frown, along with the other two.

"We'll help you in anyway we can!" Wendy said before taking a step forward.

"Wendy-chan, wait." I said sternly and brought up an arm to defend her from going.

"Cynthia-chan?" Wendy looked up at me curiously.

"They're coming." I said, looking around my surrounding.

"Who's coming?"

"The monsters themselves. Get ready Wendy-chan, Carla." I said before bringing out my spear and transformed it into a bow.

"Hai. Cynthia-chan!" Wendy blurted before getting ready in a stance.

"They're here!" Teena called out.

"Already on it!" I shouted and produce arrows with my light magic, ready to aim at the oncoming monsters that jumped out of the trees. Making sure that I locked them on target, I focused my aim and fired at the at huge beasts.

"Multiple Rays." I chanted as my single light arrow charging towards them turned in a flash, produced 10 more times and slashed at the monsters who cried out in pain.

"Sky Dragon's Wing Attack!" I heard Wendy to aim her Sky magic, making a few of them to topple onto the ground.

"Nice one Wendy!" I gave a thumbs up to her.

"You too, Cynthia-chan!"

"Cynthia! Above you!" Carla yelled. I gazed up to see one of them to be roaring at me and I brought up my bow and arrow etting ready to pierce it.