Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion

Man... Sting and Rogue look so hot in the picture above... gaaah >_< Oh my goodness, like can I honestly teleport into the world of Fairy Tail?!?! I wish DDD: Anywayss~ If there are any mistakes, forgive me! I'll fix them.. just point them out lol ;p

()*:・゚

----

Rogue's POV

"So... what did it felt like?" I smirked to my partner who was stunned after Cynthia's performance.

"Honestly. It was amazing. No words can explain how much I've been wanting to kiss her." Sting mumbled, still keeping his gaze at the entrance of Fairy Tail that Cynthia walked into.

"Sting-kun! I can't believe she kissed you!" Lector gawked.

"Fro thinks so, to!"

"Honestly, me neither... I didn't expect that to happen." he sighed and ran a hand through his hair. I could see that his lips curved into a smile.

'About time.' I grinned in my thoughts. Though, I still can't believe she pulled it off in front of us. What courage she has. Even though they weren't an item yet... Maybe soon they will. Everyone already knows the chemistry between them, but they aren't even making a budge. If they don't do anything sooner or later. Then I'll do something about it. Staring up at the sky, I noticed that the sky was getting darker and late. Since we don't have a place to stay in Magnolia... which we didn't expected. We would be forced to take the train. Why did it have to be such a great weakness for us Dragon Slayers? I sighed.

"Well we should head back, it's almost dark out. Looks like we might have to... take the train." I cringed in displeasure that we would most likely have to take a vehicle. Damn this motion sickness.

"Sure... but after I do something first." Sting nonchalantly said, his gaze still peering at the Fairy Tail guild.

"Alright. Wait what?!"

"I said sure. Is there something wrong?" he raised an eyebrow.

"N-No... well I mean yeah. You just agreed to ride the train back home." I gawked.

"Yeah Sting-kun! I thought you always wanted to avoid them..." Lector said in distraught.

"Fro thinks so, to!"

"Hm?"

"Oh never mind that. What are you planning to do?" I cocked an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Something... you guys can leave without me." he sighed in embarrassment? Why is he getting embarrassed about? Was he going to into the guild and talk to Cynthia about their kiss or something? I smirked. This better be good. Or maybe...

"Are you going to ask Cynthia-chan on a date?" I gave a smug look to see him jerk back in surprise.

"W-What?! H-How did y-you..."

"Save it. I can tell by the look on your face and how you guys basically ate each other a moment ago with that lip locking. You like her don't you?" I asked, while a blush to appeared on his cheeks. Bingo.

"You like her?!" Frosch and Lector exclaimed together, soon to plaster their smiles on their faces. "I knew it!" Lector added and Frosch just nodded.

"R-Rogue." he muttered and sent an evil glare towards me. I didn't flinch but stared at him with an annoyed look on my face.

"Admit it. You like our childhood best friend."

"I don't like her..." he mumbled.

"Huh?"