Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace

Gaaaahhh Sting is so cute sleeping in the picture above! ^-^ If there is no picture.... please tell me xDD But he is sooooo kawaii! Anyways I finished this chapter today and it's shorter than the ones before...... hehe. I may be slowly posting, I am sorry guys! To be honest, I suck at writing out fighting scenes and action.... Which I am writing them out and planned out. I'm trying to get into the characters aspect and to really think like them... it's tough >.< please bear with me! Im sorry if there are any mistakes... Dedicated to all! I hope you like this one c:

---

Cynthia's POV

Peeking one eye open still tired and sleepy, I looked towards the window in front of me to see the sunlight through the blinds. 'What a nice morning and feeling to wake up to', I thought.

I gazed up to the ceiling that didn't seem to look like the Sabertooth's guild? But a familiar bedroom instead. I still felt sleepy and I didn't want to wake up just yet.

Moving a little in my spot, I felt something really warm wrapped around me and unconsciously snuggled myself closer to engulf into the warmth of the 'blanket'. That is until I heard a sleepy moan from behind, tightening around my waist.

I froze in spot.

A blanket can't moan or tighten its grip around me! I gaze down to see a strong muscular toned arm, around my tiny waist. Fear was rushing through my body, I was slightly terrified if I was in bed with someone I didn't know.

I gulped thickly and turned my face slowly and accidentally brushed my lips against the person's nose. My eyes were as wide as dinner plates as I was staring back to a familiar pair of blue eyes. A sudden relief washed over me.

We both stayed still, gazing deeply into each other's eyes, as if we were reading each other. His lips curved into a smile and tightened his grip on my waist.

Talk about personal space.

I gazed down to see his half naked body and saw his biceps against my stomach and flushed a bright red. Me, Cynthia was wrapped up in Sting's arms in bed. How did this happen?!

"Ohayo, Cee-chan... did you have a good sleep?" he asked softly. All I could do was nod slowly, still embarrassed and blushing at the thought.

"That's good, I'm glad you did cause I did too. Thanks for staying with me at the guild last night."

"I-It's no problem..." I muttered, finally having the guts to speak.

"Cee-chan... your eyes...are beautiful." Sting smiled softly, his grip still around my waist.

"Errr.. T-Thanks? I guess." I stammered, blushing like crazy. What am I doing?! Wait. Why am I in his bed, with him half naked?! I like his body being pressed against mine, but the thought of something worse that might've happened, churned my gut into a pit.

"What's wrong Cee-chan?" he asked worriedly bringing his face slightly closer, my blush deepening in color. If he came in closer at least two more inches, we would've kissed. I brought my gaze lower under the blanket and saw a small sight of my clothing that were still around my body. Thank goodness.

"Sting-kun... we didn't... you know..." he cocked an eyebrow.

"I know...?"

"Well uh... stuff last night..."

"Unless you wanted me to, then sure." he smirked, making me to gasp in shock and averted my eyes.

"Y-You pervert...."

"Hey, Cee-chan. Look at me." he commanded, and placed his index and thumb gently under my chin, bringing up my face to look at him.

"You know I wouldn't do that to you... You're my dearest friend and I respect you in every way. I wouldn't stoop down to something that low. If I did, I would never forgive myself."