Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings

Here you go my lovely readers! Just like I promised! Chapter 24 ;D Chapter dedicated to... MoonstoneAlchemist, purpleflamestar, Crystalmy188, MirajaneStrauss8765, -CAKE_GOD-, and Illuminated_Moon! Enjoooy everyone ! <3

--

Cynthia's POV

Day three of the Grand Magic Games were already over. After my comeback and the applause from many people cheering me on because of the MPF game, we went back to the games and next in line were a few more battles.

Soon it was Laxus vs Alexei from Raven Tail. I got a really bad vibe at first which my instincts were right after all. The whole fight from the beginning of Laxus and Alexei were all an illusion. It wasn't a real battle making everyone to believe that it was, the real Laxus and Alexei were chatting instead with one another.

It was also a shock that Alexei was actually Ivan! Laxus wasn't that pleased but got annoyed, somehow Ivan wanted to search for something that was part of Fairy Tail and I wasn't sure what that was but I ignored it.

In return Laxus actually defeated all of the members of Raven Tail including his dad and claimed that Fairy Tail was his family which actually broke the illusion for all of us to see. It was quite shocking but I was really glad that he destroyed them and thus Raven Tail were taken into custody. Well finally! and good riddance too! That's what they get for hurting Lucy, Wendy, Carla and Gray.

The next match was Wendy vs Cheria from Lamia Scale. It was a pretty cute fight between the two since they were uhm... small and younger. In the end they both ended up in a tie. It was a really good match since both of their magics were similar. Sky magic except for the fact that Wendy's was Sky Dragon Slayer Magic and Cheria's was Sky God Slayer Magic.

Wendy improved by a lot and her magic was impressive which got me in awe and I wanted to go on missions with her again like we used to seven years ago. Now it was already night time and everyone was back in the same pub as every night. We were cheering for today's' victory of Erza's, mine, Laxus and Wendy's battle. Some of our comrades went the four of us and commented on how we did well during the games, which I was really pleased and feeling great about.

Moments later, Natsu started to do this booze barrel surfing crashing into people and move them aside, which made me to sweat drop at the sight. 'Doesn't he have motion sickness...?'. At the moment, it was right on cue. Natsu crashed into Gajeel who was pretty much pissed. The Iron Dragon Slayer grabbed Natsu by his scarf and collar making Natsu sick in the process just by shaking him. I laughed at the sight.

Something else happened that I did not expect... Gray started to join in on the fun with Natsu's plan who bumped onto the wall as a result with his clothes flying off...and after him was Erza who also crashed. Everyone was in laughter by the scene that was being unfolded, making this to be a really fun night!

"A pool?" Erza said with a slight blush looking at Levy. I turned around to see, Lucy, Wendy and Erza all in front of Levy who said something that seemed to have intrigued me with.

"Is there one nearby?" Lucy asked.

"It's a summer resort known all throughout Fiore, Ryuuzetsu Land!" Levy answered as she pointed up her index finger.

"That sounds like fun!" I smiled in their direction.

"We gotta go for sure!" Natsu barged in with a smile.

"Since it's so damn hot!" Gray added.

"Aye, sir!" Happy chirped.

"Well then, I guess it's decided! Shall we all go now?" I said looking towards everyone who nodded their heads in agreement.